Outdoor light leaks... any ideas?

• Thread starter KambleFrost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KambleFrost

KambleFrost

So I’m far from the flowering stage but I’m looking into ideas for the future so I have all my knowledge atleast somewhat figured out.

started my grow indoor but will be transferring outdoors once the weather gets nicer.

for flower, I have neighbours with outdoor night lights.. my place has a light too that turns out for maybe 5-10 minutes around 4am to let the dog out before work.
What are some ideas to avoid hermi or restarting vege?
anyone out there have a similar issue that they were able to overcome?

AZLandshaper

AZLandshaper

tarp it.
Pull a tarp over the plants before you go to bed. Ive done it. Works beautifully.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Run two cycles of autos instead of one long run of photos LOL 😂

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Green lights don’t interrupt photo sensitive plants they don’t attract bugs as much either.

chemistry

chemistry

I have light leaks in my flower space, one above the door lets me know if my lights on or not, kept meaning to plug the hole, but never got round to it, think its two years now, so tiny light leaks are not the end of the world.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

I have light leaks in my flower space, one above the door lets me know if my lights on or not, kept meaning to plug the hole, but never got round to it, think its two years now, so tiny light leaks are not the end of the world.
Yes I live in the city and I have neighbors with patio lights on both sides. I agree with this statement I have ran regular photoperiods man times and have never experienced any issues. Even though the lights may appear to look strong Im willing to bet it is measured very low on a light meter. You should try to run them the way it is I bet they will still start to flower with no issues.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Some strains are more sensitive than others. Only one way to find out!

Top Bottom