Outdoor Medical

• Thread starter mchappy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mchappy

mchappy

Howdy farmers,

Long time lurking around here so figured Id post one of my grows. Learned plenty from this site so if anyone has any questions Im more than willing to answer.

This is a legitimate OMMP grow with 48 plants , largest Ive done so far. In fact its my first time outdoors with anything other than guerrilla grows.

They are all in 6x6x1.5 cedar raised beds which holds around 400 gallons of soil. Used our own soil mix with plenty of amendments. Feed and foliar with compost and EWC teas.

This is about a week after we put em outside 6/19
Outdoor medical

9 days later 6/28
Outdoor medical 2
Outdoor medical 4
Outdoor medical 3

This is yesterday 7/5
Outdoor medical 10
Outdoor medical 5
Outdoor medical 6
Outdoor medical 7
Outdoor medical 8
Outdoor medical 9

Hope you enjoy, will post updates.

BudderBreakfast

BudderBreakfast

wow very nice, those plants def wont run out of room. your scenery is killer. great pics.

vaporedout

vaporedout

i would love to wake up, see that view then go to the garden and see that view. good lookin grow!

mchappy

mchappy

wow very nice, those plants def wont run out of room. your scenery is killer. great pics.

Thanks. I am wishing a spaced the girls about a foot more , hopefully it works fine but I need to get some trellis netting in the next 2 weeks.

i would love to wake up, see that view then go to the garden and see that view. good lookin grow!

Its a dream i finally saw come to reality this year. I love seeing them grow!

BudderBreakfast

BudderBreakfast

yes def get those caged up i lost some branches early on cuz i was lazy getting making cages.

sox

sox

Super Nice Outdoor!
How you likin the wood containers?
What strains you runnin out there? Everything looks super happy and healthy!

Happy Farming!
-Sox

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Wow, thats nice. They look great and good luck on the rest of your grow.

MileHighMagic

MileHighMagic

Very impressive. Can you go into more detail about your ACT's. THANKS

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yeah Man. Those are Great big Boxes! Gonna have great big plants. They are looking great.
Very nice work . Man, I love that Forrest too.
Thanks for sharing. I will be following for sure..

Reactions: sox
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

wow those are some beautiful plants and pictures...what a view you got there absoulutly gorgeous......awesome work can't wait to see some more progress!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Here are the latest pics. They are very thirsty now, wanting about 30 gallons of water every other day. Brewing strong ACTs and they love it!

That is a lot of water....For a lot of soil...man that is a Lot of work..Real Fine work at that.
Huge props!
Those are gonna b huge Bushes..what strains ya gott?

canna2go

canna2go

How sexy!?1! How much did you spent on the materials? What kind of soil? Good job bro.

B

bluemoonrocks

Hope all is well for you brotha cannot wait to see the outcome of this! those look perfect mang :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom