Outdoor Medical

• Thread starter mchappy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mchappy

mchappy

Thankfully the deer seem to not want to eat the girls..but there is plenty of other vegetation for them. Theres a damn black bear close by but not sure if hes gonna be interested. Ive heard stories of them eating whole plants before

sox

sox

Yes! those look so beautiful....watch out for the bb, those fucks are mean...about 2-3 years ago when my dog was a pup we were on a hill in north east mendo and we had a bear that would NOT leave us alone. Had a couple really scary nights, i still have a little bottle of allergy medicine that has a hole straight through it from a bear claw when he/she decided to eat my backpack one night right next to my sleeping bag and me...we would always run into each other at this swimming hole next to the property and have a little stand off. There is a sign somebody made that says "beware of big bear" in the trees next to the swimming spot.
I think our neighbor ended up shooting it though...
Anyways GOOD LUCK!

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Man you are killing it with those giants. I hope you have a lot of time set aside for harvesting and trimming all those buds you are going to get.

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

wow!! what a crazy setup dude! don't know how i missed this thread... sub'd!

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

wow... such a tight operation you guys are running... good job mc, plants look great!

how much do you expect per bed on average? +do you prune/top all your plants?

mchappy

mchappy

wow... such a tight operation you guys are running... good job mc, plants look great!

how much do you expect per bed on average? +do you prune/top all your plants?
Thanks .Im trying to be conservative in my estimates and say about 2 per bed. We did a some topping when they were tiny and only prune leaves that are dying or have no chance to receive sunlight

mchappy

mchappy

We had some powdery mildew problems when we started out indoors (brought in from some clones we got) so they were stunted a bit . Could've been bigger but overall Im happy

D

djelliott916

You will have to excuse me if this is a noob question, but what do you do with the water when you have a garden like this? Surely you do not ph or RO a garden this size, do you? 30 gallons a bed? WOW, such a beautiful setup you have there, I am truly in envy. Cant wait until I get a lot that I could do all of this on. I hope you bang it out and get way more than your 2 per bed you are expecting. I'll be watching and sending good juju your way.

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

Thanks .Im trying to be conservative in my estimates and say about 2 per bed. We did a some topping when they were tiny and only prune leaves that are dying or have no chance to receive sunlight

We had some powdery mildew problems when we started out indoors (brought in from some clones we got) so they were stunted a bit . Could've been bigger but overall Im happy

2 per on average is without a doubt a pretty conservative estimate considering your bed sizes but it'll still be a very nice outcome... i cant wait for the days i'll harvest 2 per bed:D you have all the reasons to be happy dude... plants look so happy and your grow operation is truly inspirational! keep up!

Top Bottom