Outdoor Michigan 2010

• Thread starter cheech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

swisscheese

The law is just now starting to be tested as far as what is cool for outdoors and what is not in Michigan. I wouldn't push it because most cops here are opinionated/misinformed and feel that marihuana(yeah with an h) is a dangerous narcotic and us people who use it are dangerous criminals. I was feeling dangerous last night sitting on my kings chair looking at my aquarium...definitely hurt other people somehow. Ok sorry for the rant.

C

cheech

been it was a canadian grower, and he said that by the beginning of july the night hours were long enough to continue the flowering process so long as he had started it for two weeks indoors.

swisscheese you don't need to tell me what a joke the michigan medical marijuana laws are. you can grow 12 plants per patient, but can only legally possess 2.5 ounces per patient. as soon as you harvest, you are breaking the law, unless of course you yield 2.5 ounces or less. better flower them in dixie cups. and if you get busted the charges will likely be felonies, unless you have clear record and a good lawyer who can negotiate with the prosecutor. my guess is some court cases will have to be won before we see any changes.

B

been

I bet some of those politicians actually thought they were helping people when they made those laws. :shake

rawman

rawman

Their was a legal outdoor grower last year on the michigan medical forum. It was made of 6 foot walls made out of wood and had to have a lock on the door and all. The guy had the leo and other people can check and approve for everything.

C

cheech

well, i finally have plants outside. on 4/21 i put 30 dna pure afghan plants outside into what will be my outdoor swamp buckets. i checked up on them a few days ago and they are doing great. they are still in those blue beer cups. i pushed them down into the promix, leaving the top .5'' exposed. the promix seems to be insulating the cups from the cold nights, as well as allowing the cups to wick up moisture. i will definitely use this method of getting plants out early in the future.

on 4/23 i also put 30 or so plants in the ground. i will check up on those tomorrow. my guess is they are doing fine.

oh, i have poison ivy all over my arms as usual. this happens every year, but after i get one good serious case of it, i don't seem to get it the rest of the growing season, or if i do not nearly as bad.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
alright, thats what i like to see.....getting things popping. good luck and ill make sure yo check back to see whats brewing soon :) ~SMF~

trinityalps

trinityalps

Sweet land that Michigan. Your place looks a lot like my parents farm outside of Mt. Pleasant.

Trinity

C

cheech

checked on the 30 outdoor plants that i put in the ground on april 23rd. most are dead. had i left them in the swamp buckets they'd be alright, but i wanted to put them in the ground. could have been cold nights, could have been water logged roots. probably wasn't a good idea to even bother this early.. but now i know. hopefully i'll have better luck with the next 200.

B

boroboro

How's it going Cheech? I was hoping you would be all right planting so early, but it's risky. We sure had lots of hard frosts in early to mid May in my neighborhood. But hey, it's only early June, not at all too late to restart....

I backed off from the outdoor grow plans, this year is strictly legal indoor grows for my patients. It's hard, though, to pass up all the nice possibilities, when I have nice big bushes indoors to take clones from...

C

cheech

i hear you brother. to be honest, i haven't been putting too much work into the outdoor grow either. the indoor bud is looking much better, and is soooo much easier to maintain and get a good yield from.

i do have plants outside though, and they are looking good. very small, but good.

i took some photos today since it's been so damn long. now, there isn't much to look at, since the plants are so tiny. in one of the photos there are probably 15 plants, it's just that they are so small it would be like finding waldo, except harder since they are not wearing a funny hat. if you look at the center of the photo of one, you will see the little lady.

the plant in the 18 gallon rubber maide is Next Generations Bonkers. i also have a bonkers male that i have in a beer cup to try to keep it from getting to big.. i do want it to pollinate the female though.

it will be another month or so till they ladies are big enough to spot in these little clearings.

also, i'm not quite done with the outdoor grow. i'm going to take a bunch of clones in the next week or so and flower them indoors for two weeks before putting them out in early july. i've never force flowered a plant before taking it outdoors, so this will be a little experiment for me.

101 0982
101 0983
101 0985
101 0986
101 0987
101 0988
101 0989
101 0990
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nice looking spot. just curious to see how these are coming along.

C

cheech

thanks kid. the spots are great, it's just such a damn pain to dig the holes and amend the soil that i didn't really bother this year.

i did check on that next generation bonkers that is below the beaver dam in that plastic tote today. it's flowering like a mofo and was heavily pollinated. it will be nice to be able to put a bunch of those out next year.

i'll get some pics up this week. it will be interesting to see how the others are doing.

N

NUCKLEDRAGGER

wow cheech that is an awsome spot! i wish i could have such easy acess to water. way to grow!

P

Pot Boy

Looking good for the summer grow this year lots of rain and sun for the babies.

rawman

rawman

How do they look now? I've got one hitting 6 ft. outside but most are around 3

J

johard59

don't ask for the hair just hit a supercuts dumpster up after hours.....

IDK if i am ready for the outdoors all this talk about piss and shit makes me glad i have RO water and a panda coverd room lol. i will break down and try this one day though for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom