Outdoor Organic in containers - Southamerican grower

• Thread starter Jamaica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Hey, thank you very much to you all,
i been very busy, but fortunately i been busy harvesting all these beauties,
some of them are still on foot, mostly sativas and pure sativas, all the rest is been harvsted at this moment,
here we have a lot of humidity so the harvest of some hibrids its a problem, sativas are different they tolerate perfect high humidity conditions.

ronvmpc yes, I preserve all clones and lot of seeds that i made crossing some most of them. some of theseplants are with me since 8 years ago

well a lot of pics to show to you if you are interested, below some of them! thanks for commments and sorry for the delay, here iam in another world... :D
Old Time Moonshine F3
View attachment 395900
View attachment 395902
Akushdog
View attachment 395901
View attachment 395908
View attachment 395903
View attachment 395904
Purple Lemon Dog
View attachment 395905
Power Plant x Super Skunk
View attachment 395906
Panama Red (with some eggs on it)
View attachment 395907
View attachment 395909
Silver Haze 98 (high humidity as i told you)
View attachment 395910
View attachment 395911
White Widow/Destroyer x Magic Power
View attachment 395912
Butterflies looking for some nectar on Panama Red
View attachment 395913
View attachment 395914
View attachment 395915
View attachment 395916
View attachment 395917
View attachment 395918
View attachment 395919

So these are hybrids and the pure sats are juststarting to flower?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Can't wait for more pics! No rush let those sativa$ take all the time they want!

urbanfog

urbanfog

Freaking BEAUTIFUL pics! Love your garden :D Copied the butterfly pics for a new desktop theme, they are awesome :)

Jamaica

Jamaica

hey thanks to all of you for your warm comments!
I love doing this, and for me year after year this is my own dream came true.

Dunge, thanks for your coments below some answer to your questiones....
regrettably we have a lot of paraguayan pressed buds here jeje
the plants depends of the place and the year, the are not growing always the same, but there is a taste that we named as paraguayan taste, its a sativa like Tailand, with some lemon on its taste, but the perfect description for me is still "Paraguayan taste" jejeje i dindt found this taste in other commercial variety
they are seeded but not fully seeded, i asume they let the males stay at beggining of flowering and then they are taken off not to fully pollinate and ruin the buds.
the principal problem of paraguayan pressed is that its not well dried so 90% of it is putrid.

Caveman, yes, pure sativas or almost pure sativas are just start flowering... and they take their time to do it ejeje
i can say Iam in middle harvest, mostly sativas hibrids are almost ready, the only ones that will be still flowering are pure sats
well below some pics! too much english for me in one round :jimlad:

Panamases

DSC 0046

DSC 0049

Old Time Moonshine F3

DSC 0054

GHS Thai

DSC 0062

Panamas (cbg)

DSC 0066

Panama #1

DSC 0074
DSC 0079

Power Plant x Super Skunk #3

DSC 0087

GHS Thai

DSC 0094

Narandog #2

DSC 0098
DSC 0099
DSC 0100

Hell's Dog #2

DSC 0106

Hell Purple Dog

DSC 0109

TKP-Dog

DSC 0112
DSC 0114

PyDcDogPyDog #1

DSC 0116

Cream Kush

DSC 0120

PyDcDogPyDog #2

DSC 0130

PyDcDogPyDog #3

DSC 0135

continue below.... o_O

Jamaica

Jamaica

thats all,
then i will upload dried and cured buds... for you to see how this really ends!

Peyote Dog IX1

DSC 0137

AkushDog #1
DSC 0148
DSC 0149

Chocodog #6

DSC 0152

Chocodog #4

DSC 0156
DSC 0158

Black bilbo #3

DSC 0163

I hope you enjoy as much as I do!
Stayhigh

Canappa

Canappa

thats all,
then i will upload dried and cured buds... for you to see how this really ends!

Peyote Dog IX1

View attachment 402594
AkushDog #1
View attachment 402595 View attachment 402596
Chocodog #6

View attachment 402597

Chocodog #4

View attachment 402598 View attachment 402599
Black bilbo #3

View attachment 402600

I hope you enjoy as much as I do!
Stayhigh

The Peyote Dog IX1 is a beautiful girl, all your Sativa's are the best I have seen grow outdoors Thanks for sharing :) cant wait for the ending its been a great show...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
@Jamaica, How is it going? Out of all the outdoor grow I have to admit your is the best! I seen on the Farm. I am in love with all them landraces you have. Got any dried bud shots? I just pick up some 80's Panama red seeds hope to find a keeper.
You'd better find a keeper, cuz now you're talkin'!

Drives me up the wall when I read that you couldn't get such strong weed back in the day. Oh fucking YES you could! Sure, not mersh, but we're not talkin' mersh.

soserthc1

soserthc1

What a cool thread @Jamaica quite impressed with your genetics and every plant is a picture of health , I like @Dunge have tons of questions ......
But don't wanna make you work to hard on the English as the language can be very challenging to say the least .... So I'll keep it short
How have you come to acquire such great genetic 's ?
Do you make your own crosses ?
Have you had trouble with the greenhouse seeds as they ( arjan ) are frowned on by most in the states .
Lastly are there any breeders or other growers that you know off in your area or is it kinda like illegal states area were you keep to yourself
Sorry :) Just find your grow really interesting .... Looking forward to the bud shot's ... @cannapa thanks for the link

Last edited:
Jamaica

Jamaica

hey sorry again,
the worst thing happened,
two man armed with guns enter my home last week.
they took all my seeds and weed, they specifically asked for all my seeds, the "good ones" they said,
so i know they are rats of my country, but just to tell you that all that beauties were taken away by some mother fucker thief...

i hope i be back soon with a new grow, now i will start all over my collection of seeds.

thanks for reading,
JN.-

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Stay positive you will rebound.
hey sorry again,
the worst thing happened,
two man armed with guns enter my home last week.
they took all my seeds and weed, they specifically asked for all my seeds, the "good ones" they said,
so i know they are rats of my country, but just to tell you that all that beauties were taken away by some mother fucker thief...

i hope i be back soon with a new grow, now i will start all over my collection of seeds.

thanks for reading,
JN.-
May they all hermi on them and their greed will bury them.

Top Bottom