Outdoor organic medical southern or 200gal and 65 gal
Outdoor organic medical southern or 200gal and 65 gal 2
Outdoor organic medical southern or 200gal and 65 gal 3
Outdoor organic medical southern or 200gal and 65 gal 4
Outdoor organic medical southern or 200gal and 65 gal 5
little late but here we go

Mogrow

Mogrow

beautiful spot brother. plants looking good too. what ya running?
put up a "danger high voltage" sign too.;)

crossfade

crossfade

I have kosher kush ,tahoe og ,and some dank spacequeen cuts,My kosher tested at 27% thc,the space queen at 21 and the tahoe has yet to be tested but its a dank ass cut.Yes i go alittle overboard with the signs but i am only there 3 times a week and rippers suck.That is ok because if you are close enough to read the signs i will have you on camera,i have been ripped off before and it suuuuucks!The fencing is a must they would be eaten to the ground in one day,and that is only the begining of the fencing they will be trained and semi scrogged .We have some pretty hard rain for the last three days but that should be it i didnt want to start training them until the rains stop would end up with lots of split plants.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Nice looking spot . That fencing is good for protection from animals but it doesn't work well for supporting most strains . The faster skinny branch style veggers can power thru it but have seen a lot of strains like bubba get hung up in it and not fill out like they could have .
I agree, but to my eyes it serves as deer & rabbit protection, not support. It looks like it'd be easy enough to expand it around the plant (and if there are deer, they'll have to or they'll eat everything back to that fence-line), then add in support via Hortonova as needed.

Crossfade, consider wrapping the plants with Hortonova, instead of training them out. Just let them open themselves up, then ring with the trellis. I've been ripped and worse, yes, it fucking sucks big green donkey dicks. In your scenario I think 8' T-bars are going to be your best bet. I normally am growing in raised beds made of lumber, and attach 2x's from which I then can attach the trellis, but this year I'm adding several SmartPots and my own home-made raised beds, using hardware cloth, electric conduit pieces driven into the ground, and commercial landscape fabric.

Mogrow

Mogrow

I have kosher kush ,tahoe og ,and some dank spacequeen cuts,My kosher tested at 27% thc,the space queen at 21 and the tahoe has yet to be tested but its a dank ass cut.Yes i go alittle overboard with the signs but i am only there 3 times a week and rippers suck.That is ok because if you are close enough to read the signs i will have you on camera,i have been ripped off before and it suuuuucks!The fencing is a must they would be eaten to the ground in one day,and that is only the begining of the fencing they will be trained and semi scrogged .We have some pretty hard rain for the last three days but that should be it i didnt want to start training them until the rains stop would end up with lots of split plants.

nice gear holmes/// i ran the sister to the kosher, kandy kush , did real, real well outside, finished before the rippers took all the rest of the plants. had a mega blasting smell to her, would grow it again in a heartbeat. 27%, damn. give them girls some love from mogrow.

crossfade

crossfade

Hey whats up i thought i would put up some new pics it has been 27 days sinse last pics it has been hot but i love the heat and the plants are handleing it also.

M

meangreen69

plants look great. how much /often are you watering them and how?

Mogrow

Mogrow

any strain standing out?
they all look good to me. beautiful spot bro. what's the elevation?
peace mogrow

crossfade

crossfade

Smallzz thankyou, mg69 i have a 260 gallon water tank and water every three days watered tues afternoon and will go back friday afternoon or first thing sat,Sungrown thankyou, and Mograw they are all clones that i ran indoors so i have a pretty good idea on what to expect but i like the Kosher that is goooood stuff.I will post some test results on the stuff i am growing a little later i have Tahoe og ,kosher and spacequeen and they all are over 20% but none of these are big yielders that is why you dont see much of them, they are mostly grown for peoples personal stash very high quality not quanity.With that being said i will still get a vary good yield outdoors,thanks everyone and i will post those results later.

crossfade

crossfade

HEY Here are the test the kosher was from my outdoor last year, the spacequeen is from the indoor and the tahoe i am running is the indica dom and it is my sceen pic ,it got tested this week and i have not picked up the results yet but the tester said it was 25%.The pic of the outdoor plant is my kosher and i have two of these clones growing outside this year and the spacequeen is the bud shot under the hps about a week from when i cut it.I have the sativa dom tahoe as wll but it is a viney mess so i put it indoors i swear that is crossed with virgina creeper lol so viney.I have found another pheno of the kosher that taste incredibal with a high to match so i am pretty excited to see how they come out.

crossfade

crossfade

Pupleish plant is the tahoe og indica dom,other buds are Kosher indoor,hope everyone is haveing a good week thanks for stoping by.

Top Bottom