Outdoor prices around the country

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I was reading that outdoor prices are declining out west. I cant see how or why? unless there's just a ton of people that cant grow flooding the market? I live on the east coast and we got some cali outdoor gdp and afgooey end of last summer and they were the most requested strains i have had in a long time. what people need to do is next time you in a dispensary is request some banging outdoor have everyone you know do the same. it will keep these owners on the look out for good outdoors and they will be willing to pay more for it. and since it will be better then their indoor available you would rather but it and smoke it anyway.

in new england prices for outdoors are as follows, depending on how much you buy and how far up the chain you are. also the quality plays a roll

canadian out doors 1800-3200
cali outdoors 3800-5000

couple shots of the GDP and afgooey.
i cant find the gdp shots right now when i do ill add them

Outdoor prices around the country
Outdoor prices around the country 2
Outdoor prices around the country 3
aleYarok

aleYarok

cali outdoor 1800-2500 (in bay area)
i have some absolute fire outdoor from northstone organics, keeps up with some of the top indoor ive seen $290/zip

E

edux10

damn, 5k is way high that is for sure. We dont pay 5k very often out here is SoCal. Outdoor can be had for as low as 2500 for pretty decent stuff. People will try to ripp you off an sell you outs down here for like 36-38 if you arent careful tho. it is good and very well grown, but deff commercial stuff. Like huge pinecone nuggs, looks like they were all done on a trim machine as there are a TON of crystals missing. The smell and taste are ok, but no was great. And that is the 36 stuff. If you have cash and you guy is cool you can probably get if for more like 3000 maybe 3200. Some ok and even good stuff out there for 25 even, its all who you know. if homeboy just harvested a few hundred pounds outdoor and needs to make his car payment real quick and hes your girls brother and you are right there in his living room with cash, lol, who knows you may get out the door for 2 grand for 20 oz. idk. its all relative. but basically this:

Low grade outdoor, not too larfy or bad overall tho (single p) 2500-3000
better stuff, still commercial tho, big solid nuggs 3000-3200
great outdoor, heirloom strain, perfectly grown, full sunlight maybe the grower could get up to 35-38 even for it depending on business details. 38 is even pretty high, but i have seen it first hand, its deff more on the ripp off side of things tho.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
sounds like you guys get it cheap. the Canadian stuff we get is always purple pineberry and smells like piss that's why its cheap. but some freezeland will come thru and that shit is cool. it don't look the best but its good.

M

mrdizzle

there literally is so much outdoor there is no where to put it, this year people will be getting under $2000 a lb I bet

southstreets

southstreets

damn im in so so cal... i get 35 to 4 a p all day long.. its just gotta be well maitained and grown with love and care... but i've seen work go to about 24 a p..

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

It seems to me its who you know and where you're at on the food chain here as well. I only know my end and you have to take the So. Cal guys word for what they get down there. I can get just about unlimited Nor Cal outdoor for no more than 2200 a p during the summer. When i was up last yr. during his harvest the prices were dropping every time he went into town. I think the people who need cash right away or get nervous will dump their shit at 1800. You have to remember out east that w/ a 100 p's your'e still looking at $180 k minus trim/supplies 20-30K. Its all volume ect. I'd say each person on the food chain makes a bill for driving it and a bill for moving it. Where you are depends on what you can let it go for.
I think the east coast might be happy this yr. cause everyone i know is developing their connects again. Shit my homie had so much SD last yr. it would of made your head spin. I dont know why the clubs r so into the indoor. I guess i'm lucky cause thats what i do but each winter things slow way down. I think the clubs r eating up the outdoor and fucking ripping off their customers. I've only seen nicely grown outdoor, but is always tastes amazing and is stoney as all hell. The pineapple last yr. was like eating a can of Dole fruit. Hell i had some Shrom last yr. too that made me nervous as a most of your prom dates.

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

Oh, A friends brother is paying up to 5k in Minn. for killer Cali. outdoor. Guess he doesn't know too many people ;-)

D

dramabeatz20

im from the midwest and ppl pay 45 all day for just nugs... i have heard of them going for 58 when we got cali bud out here... Cheapest I heard of tho is like 41 not too many good ass nug connects out here... need one!!!! =)

Blaze

Blaze

In NorCal a lb goes for $1500-$2300 these days. I'd say $2000 is the average price for decent quality. Pretty rare to see anyone getting $2500+ any more unless they are taking it down to SoCal or sending it out of state.

Of course that is IF you can even sell it. A lot of people up here have been hurting bad this year and if you've got mediocre or low quality outdoor you might as well compost it. I know quite a few people that still have pounds and pounds left that they've been unable to sell, and at this late in the season, they probably won't be able to sell it. Seems like this was the fist season the supply exceeded the demand...

j wizzle

j wizzle

cheap as hell out here right now.

1800-2500 for outdoor. pineapple for 2500 max. blue dream for 2000. crazy prices you guys are paying midwest and beyond...

T

thed_ude

1800-2500 for outdoor is cheap? costs under 100 dollars to produce(conservatively). 1800-2500% markup. that would make warren buffett blush :)

K

keebzy

Premium Member
Supporter
really here no1 asks if its indoor or outdoor? Just is it a kind bud...450-500 oz. 5500 unit indoor or out

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
1800-2500 for outdoor is cheap? costs under 100 dollars to produce(conservatively). 1800-2500% markup. that would make warren buffett blush :)

were do you get your numbers from. each lbs porbaly has 300-500 just in labor. with outsoil, nutes, trimming, and the mortgage on the property. most mortages are 2000-3000k a month.

Z

zoeronerer

I was reading that outdoor prices are declining out west. I cant see how or why? unless there's just a ton of people that cant grow flooding the market? I live on the east coast and we got some cali outdoor gdp and afgooey end of last summer and they were the most requested strains i have had in a long time. what people need to do is next time you in a dispensary is request some banging outdoor have everyone you know do the same. it will keep these owners on the look out for good outdoors and they will be willing to pay more for it. and since it will be better then their indoor available you would rather but it and smoke it anyway.

in new england prices for outdoors are as follows, depending on how much you buy and how far up the chain you are. also the quality plays a roll

canadian out doors 1800-3200
cali outdoors 3800-5000

couple shots of the GDP and afgooey.
i cant find the gdp shots right now when i do ill add them

shux twist u make me wanna come see ya ......

try 1800 for afgooy on the farm in willits at the right time....

honestly u guys would go bonkers i cant even flip flop it ...

ahhh what a world what a world ...

southstreets

southstreets

yea in sunny sd people get taken to the bank.. ive never heard of 5 a p but def 4... for premium outdoor and 5 plus for prem indoor

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
out here people pay 300 a zip for decent shit . no one cares if its in or out like was mentioned before as long as its decent. top notch stuff i mean perfect shit is 350-450 a oz could still be out's but better be real nice.

Blaze

Blaze

were do you get your numbers from. each lbs porbaly has 300-500 just in labor. with outsoil, nutes, trimming, and the mortgage on the property. most mortages are 2000-3000k a month.

Yeah trimming alone is $200 if you are paying a person to it. This also doesn't include all the manual labor of the harvest, the packaging, nutrients, soil amendments, pest control, etc. A lb of well done outdoor still costs at least $400-$500 to produce, NOT including land/mortgage payments.

A lot of people seem to think it just magically grows itself for free. Once you factor in a mortgage and all the other expenses, it can easily cost as much as $75,000 to bring in a good sized outdoor crop for the year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom