Outdoor prices around the country

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thed_ude

btw: i was only kidding about the migrant worker thing.

getting back on topic. here in b.c canada, decent outy sells for $1200-1500/lb. wholesale :)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
that purple pine berry or frisland?

K

Kaos925

lol so if i had p's of fire for $3000, i would find all yall???

T

Team Overkill

San Diego prices 1500 - 2200. If you come through with a lot maybe less..(100s) the shops won't touch it! If it's bomb la will take it for cheap! Go ahead and bring it down expect too much (2500-3000) you will have to take it back to where ever you came from to peddle your outs. The emerald triangle is a 10 hour drive... Prices in cali north or south are the same.

R

Rory

well its alot easier to wing things as well with smaller amounts of plants. these guys are grown large and cant afford and fuck ups so they have to take alot of things a small time grower doesn't into consideration. if you have 10 plants out side and have to add something remove something or replace one its not a big deal. imagining foliar spraying 100 plants, training 100 plants tying up and supporting 100 plants. shit just prepping the soil or even pre-vegging this many plants is a project. then at the end of the year as well as throughout you have to protect 100 plants.

Well HOLY SHIT DONT GROW SO MUCH!!! I live in So Cal, and im an outdoor grower, and have been growing for nine years now, I grow ten plants each year, each plant yields me 2-4 pounds per plant. I average about 20-30 pounds a summer, I trim everything myself, and my soil costs me about 1000 for the grow. I profit after everything paid for, 30000! Thats damn good money for growing ten plants in my back yard, but you got these assholes who FLOOD southern californias market because they want to grow 200 plus pounds and they have flooded there own market ( NOR CAL ) so bad they flood So CAL. Its all about greed, they want to grow more and more each year, and thats why prices for outdoor just gets lower and lower each year, you got jack asses growing 200 plus plants, its just DUMB!!!

Blaze

Blaze

One could also argue that one of the reasons the market has become so flooded is that everyone and there mother in Cali is growing 20-50 lbs in their back yard now. All those little gardens add up and contribute considerably to the flooded market conditions. Sadly the days of the mom and pop grower in California are numbered in my opinion - it has gotten far to competitive for small scale operations to make much of a profit.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
its crazy but right now the canadian hydro cost and sells for more then the cali outs right now.

H

HolyMunchies

In the midwest think mississippi river states I still see 3k for mids 4k for fire in or out doesn't seem to matter. I know the people who sell in my area and they will charge 3-400/oz.

The market remains fairly dry half the year I have seen it go over 4k a few times but not recently.

If your doing wholesale I would say your looking at a 10-15% drop. You cali guys stay the hell away lol.

T

tricomb

Bay Area....Top shelf greenhouse that passes as indoor 18...Outdoor commercial machine trimmed Blue Dream 14...For referance indoor for 23 (purple urkle,blue dream,gdp, sour grapes)
From seasoned growers that's been growing for over 20+ years...Grower direct for the best prices, Amazed that people in other states are getting raped for anything over 3000 lb might aswell grow it yourself,Makes me want to move to another state LoL

B

Badmf

Well HOLY SHIT DONT GROW SO MUCH!!! I live in So Cal, and im an outdoor grower, and have been growing for nine years now, I grow ten plants each year, each plant yields me 2-4 pounds per plant. I average about 20-30 pounds a summer, I trim everything myself, and my soil costs me about 1000 for the grow. I profit after everything paid for, 30000! Thats damn good money for growing ten plants in my back yard, but you got these assholes who FLOOD southern californias market because they want to grow 200 plus pounds and they have flooded there own market ( NOR CAL ) so bad they flood So CAL. Its all about greed, they want to grow more and more each year, and thats why prices for outdoor just gets lower and lower each year, you got jack asses growing 200 plus plants, its just DUMB!!!

Hey! before you get off called people out of their name, some of us do this full time for a living! There are a lot of folks growin' since MMJ got rollin' and the few of us still here from before . Remember the risks involved then? No one intends to "flood" the market and Norcal folks regularly bring down a grip of product and don't mind taking a lil less to dump it all and go home. But it's all relative to what the market will bear. There are waaay more indoor growers than out and it's the dispensary owners who cause the price drop by their own greed. Example; a friend took in some OG top shelf to a co-op and got 2800 for it, he needed the cash and took it for that one, later when he saw it was marked up to 380 an oz he felt cheated. I told him to shine it on it's in the past and he paid his bills. Needless to say he won't do biz with the same place again, lol. BTW 380 equates to over 6K!! so 3800 would be a fair price no? The thing is supply and demand, where there is a lot grown of course prices will drop and vice versa in colder MJ unfriendly states prices are higher so what else is new?

R

Rory

Hey! before you get off called people out of their name, some of us do this full time for a living! There are a lot of folks growin' since MMJ got rollin' and the few of us still here from before . Remember the risks involved then? No one intends to "flood" the market and Norcal folks regularly bring down a grip of product and don't mind taking a lil less to dump it all and go home. But it's all relative to what the market will bear. There are waaay more indoor growers than out and it's the dispensary owners who cause the price drop by their own greed. Example; a friend took in some OG top shelf to a co-op and got 2800 for it, he needed the cash and took it for that one, later when he saw it was marked up to 380 an oz he felt cheated. I told him to shine it on it's in the past and he paid his bills. Needless to say he won't do biz with the same place again, lol. BTW 380 equates to over 6K!! so 3800 would be a fair price no? The thing is supply and demand, where there is a lot grown of course prices will drop and vice versa in colder MJ unfriendly states prices are higher so what else is new?

Ok I was growing before this MMJ boom took off as well, and you say people grow for a living? Ok, well like i said in my previous post, 10 plants, profits me 30K a year, i dont know what kind of income or life style these people live to have to grow so much to support themselves, but lets get real, a good job after taxes take home for one year, is pretty good for 30K! And please, dont get into Cost and demand with me, i was an Economics major in college, and i wont make you look little when it comes to that topic, but i will break this down for you BARNEY style....when there are growers growing massive amounts of cannabis, and there is more and more pot being grown, these co-ops can low ball the prices of cannabis, because there is sooooo much pot in the market, the co-ops have a say and have more barder chips to play with. Where is if the market was like when in 1999, these co-ops would have no option then to take the price for the grower is selling it for. Its all about leveridge, and right now, growers dont have it, because they pissed it away when the supply went up, well over the demand for it. Theres more pot, then actual pot smokers! So, i voice to the growers of this world, stop growing SO MUCH Cannabis, and maybe, we might be able to regain the prices! But lets get real, greed has far to great of a role in this already!

tèchnìquè

tèchnìquè

its all who you deal with:makeup
so dont complain:harvest:

T

trusmoker

YO BLAZE trust me bro if you was spending 75k on bring in a harvest the mortgage would be the last of your probs haha a havest that big would pay for 2 houses bro not like you didnt know this already just pointing out who the fuck puts 75k into an outdoor grow except the chinese and mexican cartels haha just made me laugh that all
peace ts

B

Badmf

YO BLAZE trust me bro if you was spending 75k on bring in a harvest the mortgage would be the last of your probs haha a havest that big would pay for 2 houses bro not like you didnt know this already just pointing out who the fuck puts 75k into an outdoor grow except the chinese and mexican cartels haha just made me laugh that all
peace ts

Not trying to pick a fight here but if you were to walk a mile in the shoes of a BIG grower you'd see its not just simply multiplying out the common factors and harvest. There are expenses unique to each grow and btw the Mex grow in Fed/State parks and don't spend crap, China cartels are mainly indoors.

Rory; the fact that there are soooo many folks growin' is why there are a lot more large croppers. You can't wish it back to '99 unless you have some real good bud lol. But seriously prices will continue to fall in MMJ states where weather allows huge azz backyard plants to bring in 6+ LBS each. So the dudes want to unload and drop prices that convert by volume. You nor I can do anything about it. Supply is high and demand isn't as great so prices fall.
I was getting 450 for White Widow when I was the only one with it resold for 550+ back then.
I've been growin' since '65. And I remember 20$ lids weed was "Pot" back then and had really no names, named by strength. Maybe apply for a goverment subsidy for distressed farmers. LOL Oh and Congrats on the degree!

Jkhan420

Jkhan420

On Vancouver island bc the best outdoor that I saw was sea warp and if u didn't know anybetter u would think it's indoor and it was going for 11-1400 prob gonna be cheaper next season indoor prices keep falling

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

most dispensaries wont even take outdoor unless it looks like indoor and then they still give you shit dollars for great bud. they dont want to pay cuz they know it was cheaper for you to grow and you got more of it. ive had outdoor (greenhouse)that was better then a lot of peoples indoor and the disp. only wanted to pay 2200. at those low ball prices im better off hashing it all out haha

Blaze

Blaze

who the fuck puts 75k into an outdoor grow except the chinese and mexican cartels haha just made me laugh that all
peace ts

Anyone who has purchased a property to grow on has easily spent that much on their grow. Land is not cheap. Even a small parcel is going to run your 50-100k or more in most places in California. For something decent, figure at least 2-4 times that much. It is a one time expense but it is still a substantial amount of money. Few growers from what I have seen actually budget their grows or have any clue what so ever how much it cost to grow what they have. Usually the production cost is a lot higher than many realize especially when you factor in rent or land payments.

From what I have seen the cartels usually spend the least amount to produce what htey grow. They almost always grow on public lands, so they have no rent or land payments. They do not give a shit about what they feed or spray or the environment and always use what ever is cheapest. Much of the labor is done at minimum wage or less by illegal immigrants. The cartels do not give a fuck about anyone or anything, which is what has allowed them to flood out the market with a bunch of crappy low quality buds that cost them next to nothing to grow.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Land out here has gotten quite cheap, Blaze. I can find you a property with acreage well under that $100K mark. We're fucked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom