Outdoor prices around the country

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SLO Grown

shit is fucked. took me a good while to get with the right people to legally sell my INDOOR meds. harborside loved it, but everytime we went in to vend they already had dreamqueen on the shelf. bpg was gonna give us 3600 for it but they had a 4-6 week delay on payments...
took it down to socal, went club to club and most of them only would pay was 2300, because thats what they are paying for outdoor and still selling it for 50-55 1/8th... wtf so every 1 out of 100 clubs in socal is acutally paying up for indoor. finally got connected to the right clubs in la that would pay what our product was worth.

Care to drop a name or two?

M

MoneyMike

shit is fucked. took me a good while to get with the right people to legally sell my INDOOR meds. harborside loved it, but everytime we went in to vend they already had dreamqueen on the shelf. bpg was gonna give us 3600 for it but they had a 4-6 week delay on payments...
took it down to socal, went club to club and most of them only would pay was 2300, because thats what they are paying for outdoor and still selling it for 50-55 1/8th... wtf so every 1 out of 100 clubs in socal is acutally paying up for indoor. finally got connected to the right clubs in la that would pay what our product was worth.

Good you didn't give in.

D

Donk Frog

In Quebec good to great outdoor $1000lb-1300lb
indoor and hydro $1500-$2000lb

Ontario avr a bit higher by about $300-$600 a pound on top of price listed above

M

MoneyMike

In Quebec good to great outdoor $1000lb-1300lb
indoor and hydro $1500-$2000lb

Ontario avr a bit higher by about $300-$600 a pound on top of price listed above

LOL!!!. They are winning at that price.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter

Ale well I don't think any weed should really cost more than 10 bucks a gram

and the guy that takes mine off my hands is honest
and he sells it as outdoor at 5 bucks a gram..(as far as I know)
I saw my last batch on his outdoor self.

so he is making 40% profit and that fine by me

The folks that go there are getting more for their money by buying outdoor.

Maybe he will charge 7 for the stuff I just took him.

intruder

intruder

Ale well I don't think any weed should really cost more than 10 bucks a gram

maybe for outdoor in bulk,and genetics play a role

but honestly I get 15 a g for mine and dont care if you buy 1 or 1000,

I then watch people turn it for 25 which absolutly blows my mind that people will pay that much but an ass for every seat I say

but if you can get the number you are happy with thats all that really matters

S

Sunbiz1

maybe for outdoor in bulk,and genetics play a role

but honestly I get 15 a g for mine and dont care if you buy 1 or 1000,

I then watch people turn it for 25 which absolutly blows my mind that people will pay that much but an ass for every seat I say

but if you can get the number you are happy with thats all that really matters

Amazing, kush goes for 18 in the Midwest...and that's black market price. I prefer the sativa, the old gold strains are making a comeback at 120/oz...again black market.

The HC

The HC

If it's low quality 1000$ or less for a pound.
Something more commercial quality for 1800-2400 depending on the deal/quality.
The best can be up to 3000 or so. Normally by then it's kiefinated or something.

On a 10$ scale I'd never accept less then .8 really. There was some greenhouse White Widow that I was happy to buy at 25 for an 8th, but the connection was getting it at 2100$ for a lb, which was getting a bad deal in my opinion, even though I was buying it at a much higher rate.

M

m3vert7590

my 75 year old farmer that just passed away R.I.P used to send me all of the top notch strains from oregon , my personal favorite being the indoor sour diesel.... last month i got a 10 pack for 18 G even. he said single elbows of it go for 22 in state for the best of the best

420bliss

420bliss

my 75 year old farmer that just passed away R.I.P used to send me all of the top notch strains from oregon , my personal favorite being the indoor sour diesel.... last month i got a 10 pack for 18 G even. he said single elbows of it go for 22 in state for the best of the best

man thats a hook up, 10 pack of killer outdoor will cost ya 20 in oregon, more for indoor as production cost are higher.

DRONER

DRONER

500 - 1600 in East Canada for locally grown outdoor. 500 being the worst, 1600 would be the triples (AAA) outdoor. you guys get murdedon prices out there damn

oirfideach

oirfideach

I don't know about everyone else, but I am not investing but a fraction of the funds that an indoor grower does; therefore, at the end of the day, I am actually better off with $2500 for my outdoor than I would for any indoor. The return is fantastic for the amount of work and time I have to put in, and I am able to use real soil, real compost and real light...no drawbacks at all!

philly kush

philly kush

when im out i get nice green outdoor NUGS for 1400 & my # is lways the the same u gotta know the right people N descent regs R 1100 for nice indoor between 1800 n 3000 never paid over 3 no matter what strain.

M

m3vert7590

yeah in jersey prices locally are around 35 an elbow for some BOMB NYC diesel straight out of queens , the price doesnt really too much because its very cost effective to grow this plant indoor, and people want top dollar . thats why i get mine from out west, more of a selection at a better price, but i still havent been able to get a better haze than the cut my cousin has at the moment. nothing like the BLACK haze

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Just saw that Harborside is selling
Sun Grown Blue Dream for
$150
Oz.

That means that Harborside paid the grower 75 per zip. 1200 for the lb

Just saying :rolleyes:

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
500 - 1600 in East Canada for locally grown outdoor. 500 being the worst, 1600 would be the triples (AAA) outdoor. you guys get murdedon prices out there damn

And I assume those are Canadian dollars.

outwest

drewkowski

drewkowski

Oh, A friends brother is paying up to 5k in Minn. for killer Cali. outdoor. Guess he doesn't know too many people ;-)
thats insane!!!!!! you can grab a couple AAA indoor birds for that much!! what strains does he usually get?...

Latest posts

Top Bottom