Outdoor Questions

• Thread starter Onearmedman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Onearmedman

Onearmedman

So.. I have planted my garden outside. The issue I'm having, is my plants are turning light green. Now I have a friend who grows outside and he says its fine, but I would like a second opinion.. Outdoor questions Outdoor questions 2 Outdoor questions 3

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
They don't appear to be too light a green to me. But, if it bothers you, make them P- and they'll turn super dark green on ya. ;) J/K! You can pee around them and help give 'em a shot of N. And P.

m8ty

m8ty

Yea man somethings going on with the plants, i notice the color on the stems and the yellowing and leaf droppings on the ground.

What kind of soil are they in? Are there any bugs in the root balls? what are you feeding and watering with? How long have they been out side?

Onearmedman

Onearmedman

Right now they are getting just water. I'm on a well, and my water has consistently tested at 7ph. No bugs and they've been outside a month or so.. The soil is just whats in my yard, but it's nice and dark and everything else in my yard grows good. I figured I may need to ad nutrients, just hadn't gotten around to it yet..

Onearmedman

Onearmedman

oh.. FYI.. the dead leaves in the pics on the ground are NOT from my plants.. They are from a tree overhead.. ;)

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

do you happen to have a water conditioner? chlorine will do that to plantw, if so try to put your water out the night before, the chlorine will dissipate.

Onearmedman

Onearmedman

I gave them some cal-mag yesterday.. I'll give it to them in a few days again and see if that helps..

Top Bottom