Outdoor Site Inspection??

• Thread starter Sailfishdan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Trying to stay on the right side of the long dick of the law.....

• Total voters
FiveAM

FiveAM

Good looking thread, real clean op you've got looking like there. Quick question, what's with the rocks it looks like you have in the pots?

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

Good looking thread, real clean op you've got looking like there. Quick question, what's with the rocks it looks like you have in the pots?

thanks for the kind words brother

they have a couple purposes the first and biggest function is when I open the valves the water doesn't dig deep holes in my rootmass, also as it splashes on the rock it breaks it up and kind of oxygenates it a bit(my actual resident hippie(my camper) also felt that the "water flowing over the rocks would release some minerals that would be beneficial", in my experience its best not to argue with him....lol)....also they retain a bite of warmth and expel it during the night.... I know im a bit of a hippie myself but if it aint broke....

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

20140923 145451
20140923 145552

20140923 145639

20140923 145655

donmekka

donmekka

I like that you understand the importance of good horizontal air flow the fans are everywhere. I see lots of people with no fans then come September,October the bot consumes 50% or more of the crop and they don't understand why.

ftwendy

ftwendy

I did not attend - tho raw said it was a good party. Been insanely busy since getting home last week. Pls keep me posted and I'll join at the next event.

Really nice hoops you worked last summer dude. You're really putting in the work. Kudos

Top Bottom