Outdoor Super Silver Haze from seed

• Thread starter tèchnìquè
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tèchnìquè

tèchnìquè

what kind of nutrients should i be using week 2 of flowering sshz outdoors?

K

Kllrbeeez

Good soil- none
Poor soil- Neptune Harvest Fish/Kelp 2-3-1. Follow directions on bottle. Available most greenhouse/hardware stores. Or similar
Straight water from mid sept on
It's better to underfert than over, so use discretion.

tèchnìquè

tèchnìquè

thanks alot, i have been pretty sensitive with them they dont like alot of ferts from what ive heard. gave them some fish emulsion during veg thats about it and their pretty healthy. Started from seed about 3 months ago and their almost 4 feet.

tèchnìquè

tèchnìquè

Its nearing the end of september and I was wondering if I can use neem oil once or twice more to ensure no bugs. I am thinking they will go till first week of November.

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

neem oil is ok dude, won't hurt them. finish with age old bloom or alaska mor bloom, both cheap and effective. alaska is cheaper though lol.

tèchnìquè

tèchnìquè

i know it wont hurt them but assuming theres about a 3-4 weeks left maybe even 5 is it ok to use it? Will it effect bud taste? or cause mold cause my babies are flowerin!!

tèchnìquè

tèchnìquè

caterpillars, grasshoppers, ants out all wanting a taste :P

tèchnìquè

tèchnìquè

caterpillars!!! found several this morning amongst the garden. no real dmg, 2 little dried buds:hunter:

tèchnìquè

tèchnìquè

first grow attempt no money just tlc and bagseed from a half of super silver haze, got 10 seeds lost 6, got 100% female rate.:character0053:, idk what happened to the stem in one of these pictures it is also of the only plant that did not do too well.

C0
C1
C2
C3
C4
C5
C6
C7
C8
C9
C10
C11
C12
C13
C14
C15
C16
C17
C18
C19
C20
C21
C23
C22
C24
C25
C26
C27
C28
C29
C30
tèchnìquè

tèchnìquè

lost 4 seeds* 6 germinated 100% female, sorry for double post, first time posting pics.

S

smashed1

good efert for first timer looks like u got nice place to grow there technique, wish i could help smoke em :animbong:

tèchnìquè

tèchnìquè

thank you, I wish i could smoke some with u too :pimp:, and I am fortunate to be able to grow in my back yard, next years will be much better with an investment from this years grow and the knowledge i have gained.

M

munga

looks d-lish....time for some molasses it looks like.
i myself am waiting for my 4 oaxacan seedlings outdoor to show sex...they're a month old
i had 8 going 2 months ago but i killed them by using a contaminated container for water once....they died within the week...

using drinking cups and filtered water on my girls now.

tèchnìquè

tèchnìquè

aw i am sorry to hear that :/ we live and we learn though its all part of the process. I have been giving them molass every other watering which is every 2days,i had to cut the plant that was the furthest ahead down october 2nd the catepillars were starting to get hungry it was not significant at all but i did not want to use bt this late. We had a bad storm in socal where i live for 2 days and the rain was causing mud to splash up on the backside of the plant as well (live on a hill) so we took it out and washed off the backside a little bit and just finished trimming :/ tedious work :RastaBong: but worth it in the end. I will post some pics of the trimmed bud. While the other 5 plants should go till the end of this month or even early november:damnhippie:. I cannot wait for next year going to try and get some more sshz I Love this plant and its been good to me, I have some godbud x chemo, sour diesel, and like 30 seeds that I have no idea what they are but they were all saved from the bombest weed i found seeds in. I also want to get some romulan, blueberry, the church, bluedream and some og's

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful Plants

Well done dude, those plants look awesome for going thru 3 days of rain. The trimmed plant looks like a few ozs, which is great for a ssh pulled this early. Well done

mal

T

TH_TurtleHermit

Yeah those are some killer plants. You got to post closer pic's of that trimmed ssh bud.

tèchnìquè

tèchnìquè

all from seed two weeks ago

1) Bag seed

2) Bag seed

3) Bag seed

4) Seeds from grow, said was sour d x og or chemdog

5) super silver haze from last grow, weak the past two days

6) super silver haze from last grow

7) train wreck from northern cali (turnin a bit purple)

8) seeds from grow, said was sour d x og or chemdog (turnin a bit purple)

9) god bud x chemo

Gm
JSS
Omarz
Sourd x og
Sshz
Sshzz
Tw
Sourr
God bud x chemo
Top Bottom