Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

Not at all. I don't think that would be bad soil, I would just worry about overloading the soil. I have been searching for quite some time for somebody with soil tests on a mix like yours. Just curious. IMO, and just a hypothesis, but I would assume somebody would have taken soil tests on Supersoil, yet I have not found it.

I used to use stuff like the Rev or Supersoil. Now I am headed in a new direction, however I am still keeping my ears out for a soil test with a mix like yours. Hope that mix kills it for you.
the Internet is just so risky bro, a simple question can sound like a threat, but anyone with a St Bernard, cant be anything other than good...wait, that aint Gujo is it? Peace mate and never let any experiences prevent you asking questions

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

see below, this media has grown 5 plants and is still pumped up as you can see. I sprinkled some oats on to the media so you can see the fungus more clearly
if you test, this is most of the work done :) well done you, if I had Eco badges, you'd get one for this test alone :)
Thank you brother, there's a lot of the fungus growing now ! Ive planted 2 test plants to see what would happen , 30 % of soil in pots is super-soil! Thank you for the wisdom you provide for us !

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Seedlings are doing swell, bubba's G struggled a little to get the shell off but all good, adding GG4, gorilla budwreck(black)& scott's OG to outdoors! I heard 707 truthband has heat issues so i may get rid of them, any thoughts on 707

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

After a few hrs of sun then a feeding of ro water & 1ml of bio-ag(fulpower) no ph or ppm seedling are looking healthy with new growth lookin good.
Covercrop is poppin thru soil now!

Top Bottom