Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Tested my super compost prior to adding 20 gallons of it as mulch for my out door girl prior to bloom stage this will carry plant to finish line mid to end of Nov .. ph 6.9 ppm 1065
End of Sept going into Oct i will use potato peels as top dressing have potato peel compost going on last 2 months no teas no nutrients lets hope it works out fine
IMG4402
IMG4403
IMG4409
IMG4410

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Fuck that sucks dog
ya i got it on you tube bro,,for some reason last 3 days im not getting anything but a black screen with error on it,,went to you tube same thing reload page then it played,,girl was getting down with that sprayer,,that damn thing pumps out the shit,,i might have to check into that later myself,,put some hurt on some bugs,,garden look awesome bro,,great job on the home front and plants,,ready for a vaction i bet,,lol

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

ya i got it on you tube bro,,for some reason last 3 days im not getting anything but a black screen with error on it,,went to you tube same thing reload page then it played,,girl was getting down with that sprayer,,that damn thing pumps out the shit,,i might have to check into that later myself,,put some hurt on some bugs,,garden look awesome bro,,great job on the home front and plants,,ready for a vaction i bet,,lol
I can sure use the vacation if would give bomb og a break aswell

Moto

Moto

Week 4 bloom all lookin fat & purty
Using BETTERORGANIX
www.betterorganix.com
No ph, no worries the ladies love it here
Temps are in the 90's I'll be reducing rootball moisture % down to 35-50% once temps drop & stretch is complete

They look great brother. :) Glad to see the family is doing well and everyone is pitching in to help. :D Going to be a great harvest and can't wait.

Top Bottom