Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Purpletrain

Purpletrain

or a baby coon
If it is be careful mama could be around and she will indeed kick the living fuck out of your dog or a badger pup time to get the cam out and video what it really is
i doubt if its either being so late in the season but imagine walking out to a wolverine lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Next month doggy #2 grandkiddo
damn already,last i heard she was 7months,,that went quick,,if i was there,,you would have to unass a cigar,,when my first son was born,,i went to town square and pssed cigars out to everyone,,then went in court house passed them out there,,im still a proud daddy,and prouder grand daddy,,she refuses to call me grandpa,,im pop pop ,lmao little monster,,i got this litlle girls head broke in ,,i can drag her across the floor pony tail in hand and all she does is laugh saying more,,a monster im telling ya,lol

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

damn already,last i heard she was 7months,,that went quick,,if i was there,,you would have to unass a cigar,,when my first son was born,,i went to town square and pssed cigars out to everyone,,then went in court house passed them out there,,im still a proud daddy,and prouder grand daddy,,she refuses to call me grandpa,,im pop pop ,lmao little monster,,i got this litlle girls head broke in ,,i can drag her across the floor pony tail in hand and all she does is laugh saying more,,a monster im telling ya,lol
Lol thats badass doggy! yea i have a grandson already, now my grand daughter Olivia will be here 1st week of October

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

still hard huh,,uhh huh,,this little girl here runs stuff,,all i had is boys,,shit this little girl still your heart,,lmao i cant stand her,,dont want no more girls,,this un here all i want,lmao
I have 7 children, thats why im always working 5 ladies & 2 men all great kids
I haven't had any little feet in my home for 13 years they will be hanging out with me in the garden, thats why im retiring next year , so i can still walk & play with them lollolol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have 7 children, thats why im always working 5 ladies & 2 men all great kids
I haven't had any little feet in my home for 13 years they will be hanging out with me in the garden, thats why im retiring next year , so i can still walk & play with them lollolol
yes sir you will,,they make sure of it,,i recently found out you cant tell a little girl you dont want to play dolls,,lol ya,,she kept bringing that thing here,,and i tell her i dont play dolls,,so after shoving under my arm and any place she could,,and after 30 minutes of back and forth chunking doll ,,she finally says pop pop you not play,,you baby setting,,so what you do,,i told her,,dont baby sit either,,she said you baby sit me,,so i sit here trying to type on this computor for over a hour,,with it under my arm,lmao,,you will need your strength,lmao

TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

yes sir you will,,they make sure of it,,i recently found out you cant tell a little girl you dont want to play dolls,,lol ya,,she kept bringing that thing here,,and i tell her i dont play dolls,,so after shoving under my arm and any place she could,,and after 30 minutes of back and forth chunking doll ,,she finally says pop pop you not play,,you baby setting,,so what you do,,i told her,,dont baby sit either,,she said you baby sit me,,so i sit here trying to type on this computor for over a hour,,with it under my arm,lmao,,you will need your strength,lmao
Hahaha! :D She's got your number ole man. <3

Latest posts

Top Bottom