Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

i say fuck them bubble bags,,dry ice and mirror,,keif is just as good,,that some serious work there bro,,i dont know may be easier with big bags,,mine are the little bastards and a pain in ass to work with
I dont know exactly what there doin with it except there will be 1/2 gr & 1gr packages from all the trim , they are using a press on it!
Sup doggy! How ya doin

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I dont know exactly what there doin with it except there will be 1/2 gr & 1gr packages from all the trim , they are using a press on it!
Sup doggy! How ya doin
cool,,i was just saying me,,that would stay in frezzer forever with my lazy ass,lol,,i love smoking hash ,but aint into all that work for a little pinch of the stuff,if you dig,lol,im lazy,,that dry ice method is more up my alley,lol,,get the scooter finished?

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

cool,,i was just saying me,,that would stay in frezzer forever with my lazy ass,lol,,i love smoking hash ,but aint into all that work for a little pinch of the stuff,if you dig,lol,im lazy,,that dry ice method is more up my alley,lol,,get the scooter finished?
Gonna get the bars this week , carlini gangster apes i put a small clip of the bike in the vid but bomb og didnt want me showin the bike all good tho

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
You ever get that soil tested? I bet money your Ca is around 58% at best. Overall everything looks great, but your plants are fading faster than they should be. Not reaching genetic potential, IMO.

Get that soil tested and make notes for next year.

That trimmer......eek. Treat your product better than that.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

You ever get that soil tested? I bet money your Ca is around 58% at best. Overall everything looks great, but your plants are fading faster than they should be. Not reaching genetic potential, IMO.

Get that soil tested and make notes for next year.

That trimmer......eek. Treat your product better than that.
nothing positive,,huh,,tell ya there a lot of smoke there,,soil did pretty good job,,just saying

Top Bottom