Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

man, I don't remember him sayin that before....hahaha, but then I don't remember a lotta sht lol
it's a good copy for sure,,acupoco was almost gold harvest time,,outside they got long and lanky and huge,,hard to conceal,,if you dig,,that is the golden ticket res made i believe,,it sure has a lot of the strain traits in there though,,if i could taste it,,i sure could tell ya the real deal,,got a flavor you never forget,,thinking back some did look just like that on certain pheno's,,good shit anyway,,he will be pleased,,im sure,,hope he cloned and can run it a few more times,,once get it dialed in ,,bet he can make them trees's i be talking about

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
it's a good copy for sure,,acupoco was almost gold harvest time,,outside they got long and lanky and huge,,hard to conceal,,if you dig,,that is the golden ticket res made i believe,,it sure has a lot of the strain traits in there though,,if i could taste it,,i sure could tell ya the real deal,,got a flavor you never forget,,thinking back some did look just like that on certain pheno's,,good shit anyway,,he will be pleased,,im sure,,hope he cloned and can run it a few more times,,once get it dialed in ,,bet he can make them trees's i be talking about
hell that would be cool if it was similar

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hell that would be cool if it was similar
most of all the old stuff gone ,,but that reminds me of damn close,,sativa was the drug of choice them days and they were sure enough trees,,when they did start cracking down,,going inside with them was a chore all itself,,brought a street light stealing craze,,lol ask that old ass reno,,bet he climbed 1 or 2 in his day,lol

Srenots

Srenots

most of all the old stuff gone ,,but that reminds me of damn close,,sativa was the drug of choice them days and they were sure enough trees,,when they did start cracking down,,going inside with them was a chore all itself,,brought a street light stealing craze,,lol ask that old ass reno,,bet he climbed 1 or 2 in his day,lol

uh huh, I seen them big ass ladders in the back of ur truck.....lol, but it does look like sativa dom fer sure, waitin to see finale...

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

also whole house ventalation fan is all you needed for them,,they love hot weather,,got to make a run to mexico soon,,might have to get a taste of what cartel are selling now,,love me some mexican sativa,,folk talk about dirt weed,,some of the best weed i have smoked was considered dirt weed,,dirt weed came about,,when gov cracked down and mexican sativa was all you could find,,so jealousy of there sativa was named dirt weed,,4 finger bag 10 bucks,,after crack down weight out oz half seeds and stems,,went up to 35 a oz,,in 81 i think

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

uh huh, I seen them big ass ladders in the back of ur truck.....lol, but it does look like sativa dom fer sure, waitin to see finale...
aint gonna lie,,electric company helped grow some of my stuff,,hey them lights dont look high,,but they shakey as hell and stoned they are pretty high,,never could just shimmy up pole had friends that could,,like fucking monkeys,,damn stoners

Top Bottom