Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Jesus ant a god? put the bong down dude.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yup!!!! Lmao
how many difrent profile can these idiots put on here,shit fucking tards,thing is great producer,all the science down pat,,can tell everyone of there out standing operations,and still have time to fuck around on a weed site,,with same pictures,,oh thats right this time there too big to post,,hey maybe he can cut and paste yours,gg and roberts garden to have fresh pictures,,oooh no i thought i heard mama telling him to get ready for school,lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
how many difrent profile can these idiots put on here,shit fucking tards,thing is great producer,all the science down pat,,can tell everyone of there out standing operations,and still have time to fuck around on a weed site,,with same pictures,,oh thats right this time there too big to post,,hey maybe he can cut and paste yours,gg and roberts garden to have fresh pictures,,oooh no i thought i heard mama telling him to get ready for school,lmao
I think its funny when a guy comes to a great thread and starts talkin shit... then posts 1 retarded bud picture. Makes me giggle..... sounds like a trimmer to me hahahaha

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

anyone else see any resimblance with this cat,purple to dog
This guy was askin the same question on page 1
Bulldog you go ahead an grow your perfect product your way!, I will grow mine ! My way thanks for all of your perfect information im sure none of us will listen to a word you have say , so why waste your time on my little grow journal, you have to many important things todo on your farm !

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Lol he did the same on page 1 nobody cares what he is sayin anyway, what was funny to me is he had the % of ca down just by lookin at my dirt! RiffRaff

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

thats what i thought,,ya im interested in seeing what it does if you put out in feb ,like you did the others,,still a pretty good bush you produced bro,,i just wouldnt want you to fill your garden with them if there not going to be trees if you dig
Judging from what she is doin i will definitely have atleast 2 or 3 i plan on having 24 plants outhere! I just want to give her a full outdoor season

Top Bottom