Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I thought about it that might be in the future, but nothinh set in stone yet
all my boxes are fencing folks threw away after replacing them,,so cheap what im talking about,,here they have a bulk pickup twice a year,,totes cans and buckets free for picking,,same with brush,,when they have brush pickup ,i load that chainsaw in truck and come back with free cord of wood,,so just a thought bro,,with that dirt you have digging is out of question,,man i thought my clay was hard,,never needed a jack hammer to put post in,lol

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

all my boxes are fencing folks threw away after replacing them,,so cheap what im talking about,,here they have a bulk pickup twice a year,,totes cans and buckets free for picking,,same with brush,,when they have brush pickup ,i load that chainsaw in truck and come back with free cord of wood,,so just a thought bro,,with that dirt you have digging is out of question,,man i thought my clay was hard,,never needed a jack hammer to put post in,lol
Im even thinkin poke in underneath the pots to see if it got any softer , start diggin holes in the ground u dig!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

that would be great,,i think it is the k amino that is loaded with yucca,,that will losen the soil up,,so ya might be and also be easier to use the hammer on it ass anyway ,you dig
i had a electric pole put in ,,well they have to be 4ft in ground,,i dug that bitch for 2 days,,half one day and i mean full day,,filled with water to come back and dig out the rest,shit,not a drop absorbed in that clay over night,,left me with 2ft of muddy water to slosh around in to finish hole,,good thing about it,that pole hasnt leaned or moved a inch since i put it in,,it has about a hundred yards of wire coming from transformer to it,,with all that weight still hasnt moved,lmao

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

i had a electric pole put in ,,well they have to be 4ft in ground,,i dug that bitch for 2 days,,half one day and i mean full day,,filled with water to come back and dig out the rest,shit,not a drop absorbed in that clay over night,,left me with 2ft of muddy water to slosh around in to finish hole,,good thing about it,that pole hasnt leaned or moved a inch since i put it in,,it has about a hundred yards of wire coming from transformer to it,,with all that weight still hasnt moved,lmao
That shits hard

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol he did the same on page 1 nobody cares what he is sayin anyway, what was funny to me is he had the % of ca down just by lookin at my dirt! RiffRaff

You do realize you listed your ingredients right? You do understand you can calculate Ca % from those materials right? Then I can take into account what your feeding and looking at the plants, I can tell your deficient. Not that hard really. Just thought you might bring some context to your "supersoil" thread.

To put into context how much can be improved here, I have multiple plants (each one individually) that will weigh in....... more than your entire harvest..........

Last edited:
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Will this bud develop trichome said later on?
Not sure what trichome "said" later on is....... but

That picture was on 9/5...... So yea. Like I said, come on over to the mag and see how it's done kids. Also, I couldn't load the other pictures that I was trying to load, that was the only picture that wasn't TOO LARGE for this site.....Not my fault THCfarmer can't handle my awesome.

Last edited:
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Also, I gotta ask. What up with the no till yet it's a new soil mix? Also, you already have new soil for next year...........

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Also, I gotta ask. What up with the no till yet it's a new soil mix? Also, you already have new soil for next year...........
so you come on here with your stupid ass shit,,exactualy which one of us do you have the sexual attraction for,,what this your third profile and avatar to talk with us,,hell get off your dumbshit and soap box of im the weed god and maybe someone will talk with you

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I asked because I believe there is a serious misunderstanding of soil concepts here. In the SuperSoil thread.

You seem angry Oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I asked because I believe there is a serious misunderstand of soil concepts here. In the SuperSoil thread.

You seem angry Oldskol4evr
not angry just sick of folk that claim to be all that,,and forget every morning they wake is a new day for learning,,some forget that,,if you knew it all you would be died ,,thats how life works,,and tells me you a young pup ,high on yourself

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok, thanks....... If I knew it all I would be "died"? It's hard to understand you, English must be a second language?

So why again do you consider your garden no till?

Last edited:
Top Bottom