Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
below frigid

below frigid

I guess since you get such an early start, starting them indoors you not too worried about the extra time for the plants to revert back and forth from veg to flower and back to veg. I have to start mine outdoors. Just started germing my beans 2 days ago. I would lose at least 3-4 weeks of veg if I were to use this method of sexing. I know my outdoor plants at least 98 % of them will show pre flowers on their own so I can sex them at around 10 weeks from seed. No light manipulation or loss of veg time or growth slow down. I have had a late male sneek into the final transplant do to me being stupid and using it without it showing me. I caught it though before any damage was done. Just wondering by looks of your plants ( guessing 6-7 weeks ) would they not show you sex on their own in a week or two. I have limited indoor experience, is it different? Slower to show?

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

I guess since you get such an early start, starting them indoors you not too worried about the extra time for the plants to revert back and forth from veg to flower and back to veg. I have to start mine outdoors. Just started germing my beans 2 days ago. I would lose at least 3-4 weeks of veg if I were to use this method of sexing. I know my outdoor plants at least 98 % of them will show pre flowers on their own so I can sex them at around 10 weeks from seed. No light manipulation or loss of veg time or growth slow down. I have had a late male sneek into the final transplant do to me being stupid and using it without it showing me. I caught it though before any damage was done. Just wondering by looks of your plants ( guessing 6-7 weeks ) would they not show you sex on their own in a week or two. I have limited indoor experience, is it different? Slower to show?
Yup I'll loose some veg time but not worried bout it ! Last year i had a nypd x querkle that was a male this plant was 7 ft tall an 5ft wide :( , so i choose to sex them first using this method 12/12 for 10 days! great advice i got from my dog @GT21,

Latest posts

Top Bottom