Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Lol thats me cookin at firehouse, but i gotta go home an cook for them cuz sissy birthday tomorrow
tell her the old fart said happy birthday bro and many more for her,,you know in back of my mind ,when i seen all that good food,said ya bomb be wanting to go shopping or he at work and she dont know he eating all that good food,,thats alright though bro,,get back home she get you on track with that rabbit food,lmao

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

tell her the old fart said happy birthday bro and many more for her,,you know in back of my mind ,when i seen all that good food,said ya bomb be wanting to go shopping or he at work and she dont know he eating all that good food,,thats alright though bro,,get back home she get you on track with that rabbit food,lmao
Lol i know that wabbit food is good for me but damn a man gotta have some carne' once in awhile dig! I'll tell her you said happy birthday doggie

ItalWinston

ItalWinston

my question is this,,how the hell he keep them boxes together,with that osb,,that shit will fall apart in no time,,love his garden though,lol
Greetings growers, new guy here. Don't want to barge in here with a downer first post, and I'm not an alarmist, but those OSB boxes will leach all kinds of bad stuff like formaldehyde into the soil. Even the new "green" formula has all kinds of chemicals that are especially water soluble and will get sucked right up by the roots.

I personally would not smoke that stuff.

Peace, out.

IW

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Greetings growers, new guy here. Don't want to barge in here with a downer first post, and I'm not an alarmist, but those OSB boxes will leach all kinds of bad stuff like formaldehyde into the soil. Even the new "green" formula has all kinds of chemicals that are especially water soluble and will get sucked right up by the roots.

I personally would not smoke that stuff.

Peace, out.

IW
Peace

SpiderK

SpiderK

i grew some in the bush in 3 x 3 stayed 5ft the 7 inside one big 8 x 8 all over 10ft one over 12 :smoking:

but he might want that. not sure if its his first run in that set up ...

Top Bottom