Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

That was i ripped em out they clogged to small 1/4" gonna be hand water with pump & wand
Sissy gonna handle that when im gone! I dont plan on putting none in!
think im gonna have to,,im going to hard wire electricity down to it and dont even know how,,ya i do i got jack hammer me a water line in,lmao,,daughter in law got the spring bug bad,,she just handed me 4 mosqito plants,,lmao,,im going to try to do hanging baskets were i can put close to my door ways,,killed another snake here in living room last night and she freaking,,there harmless just the thought,blows her away,,they killed 6 so far upstairs,my damn cat was tripping last night,,thought she was on acid,,sit in middle of floor forever,,finally went to see what up damn snake had her mesmrized,lmao

iKharon

iKharon

These are ready to go outside!
I'm right there with you bro.. greenhouse climate is almost stabilized! :) found a local you makes a variant of the subcool supersoil with 2 month cook to it, found some dudes local who have used it that swear by it and say their crop is doing well with temps as high as 97 degrees! Also, enriched enough to not worry about feeding liquid nutes.. just water feed through harvest. Stoked to see how it runs. Looking like I'll need one yard for my 30gal fabrics. $300. But if I don't need to feed, I can justify the expense - so far so good tho bro :)

IMG 0225
GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

I'm right there with you bro.. greenhouse climate is almost stabilized! :) found a local you makes a variant of the subcool supersoil with 2 month cook to it, found some dudes local who have used it that swear by it and say their crop is doing well with temps as high as 97 degrees! Also, enriched enough to not worry about feeding liquid nutes.. just water feed through harvest. Stoked to see how it runs. Looking like I'll need one yard for my 30gal fabrics. $300. But if I don't need to feed, I can justify the expense - so far so good tho bro :)
Garden looks great brother! Healthy & green ! I'll be feeding mine ! We have to water here everyday & plants will start to yellow some early!
Especially after 4 months of vegging they'll need it

iKharon

iKharon

Garden looks great brother! Healthy & green ! I'll be feeding mine ! We have to water here everyday & plants will start to yellow some early!
Especially after 4 months of vegging they'll need it
I hear ya.. my girls are getting thirstier and thirstier everyday. They blow up overnight. Love watching them grow! Will be more fun when they go outside and hopefully turn into trees :) and thanks for the compliment, I try to spoil them lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom