Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FenderSuper

FenderSuper

Shit!!! SHIT!!! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!

So I had it all set up to get Afghani clones from Strainbank. Get a text this morning, they cannot deliver because, "the clones are not rooting."

Well excuse the fuck outta me, but that sounds suspiciously like lame excuses from lame gardeners. THEN I find out, Strainbank is just a broker, they don't DO anything but gather them from third-party growers. So I did a Googly search and found the Clone Brothers, who have a strain (Kosher Kush) that's a lot like Afghani (part of the strain) and they deliver from Socal to Norcal once a week, AND the plants will be 12-14 inch teens, not teeny clones. Little more spendy per unit, but with an older plant, I think I have a better chance.

But be advised, Strainbank's rep is sinking by one more vote. Fuckin' amateurs.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Shit!!! SHIT!!! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!

So I had it all set up to get Afghani clones from Strainbank. Get a text this morning, they cannot deliver because, "the clones are not rooting."

Well excuse the fuck outta me, but that sounds suspiciously like lame excuses from lame gardeners. THEN I find out, Strainbank is just a broker, they don't DO anything but gather them from third-party growers. So I did a Googly search and found the Clone Brothers, who have a strain (Kosher Kush) that's a lot like Afghani (part of the strain) and they deliver from Socal to Norcal once a week, AND the plants will be 12-14 inch teens, not teeny clones. Little more spendy per unit, but with an older plant, I think I have a better chance.

But be advised, Strainbank's rep is sinking by one more vote. Fuckin' amateurs.
I cant wait to start up my clone shop. .. my clones destroy everyone's... i have lots of happy folks for reference...

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

BRASSMONKEY & GOLDBLAZE females 70% were females
Just gotta pick which females to put in 65 gallon pots i can only pick 1 of each !
hard decisions ,hahaha,,give them things to white boy and the other guy cant remember cully i think,,spread the love,,tell white boy to give you a hash plant,lmao,,they look great,,let me go back and see if i can help decide

Top Bottom