• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

houser Gold Blaze and Brass Monkey ...

Housergoldblazeandbrassmonkey6217

S

Socalking

Hey all! Socal here, just wanted to show off my babe in nothin but clay topped with chicken poo and blue ribbom soil. She grows about 2 inches a day right now, she stands at 3 ft 3 inches and finally showed sex just yesterday! The strain is a cross me and my brother came up with a couple years ago, GSC/Mars OG
Happy growing all, and happy harvests!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

All good here doggy no mites, just regular bug activity, my only concern is caterpillars, gonna be applying some neem seed meal next week as a top dressing !
you know ,i watched a very good tube today and found something interesting,,egg shells bro,,ya ,i been using themn bastards wrong,,trick for slugs and snails,,id crush them bastards up like dust,,as they crawl across it ,cut there ass up,,i just been crushing in my hand and throwing in,,great for calcium,but not bugs catepillars would fall in that same category i think

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Gonna start saving them now good idea i didnt even think about it! Neem seed meal does it slightly different, caterpillars craw othrew it gets on their skin they lose their appetite an die!
thats the main thing i didnt get when i got the 5yrds of soil,,kelp4 less says the have a combo of neem and kanja meal,ive bought the neem cake from them and what they saying dont jive with the picture,,so went to build a soil and same thing,but sold seperate,,that vid was pretty imformative,,i also like the uplift,when i get paid thats first thing,,hell went out to check mt tea and 2 stones clogged up,so hell with feed the garden,gonna build that,most of it i have laying around the house,,need the barb and the fitting,and the motivation,lmao

Top Bottom