7 gallons ro water
2 oz blackstrap molasses
1 tsp bio-balance. BETTER ORGANIX
15 ml agsil/silicate
2 cups worm castings brewed to a head
No ph no ppm

SpiderK

SpiderK

Great thread... I can't go out till later in may, frost is rare but does happen till about the 20th.

They look super happy G.G. When i grew onsite in my yard in the midwest I would hit them with neem oil / fresh aloe ( very cheap at hispanic grocery stores ) combo 3 or 4 times per week and all 16 strains would love it. neem overload is not possible outdoor .... and I even had leaf damage on 85% of a fan with only vein skeleton remaining and the 20% still remaining was pure green, curled edges, and praying by 10 a.m. ...... really cut down on damage and stress. Just another organic tip if your not using it already.

.... " Neem / is a native tree of India, found in every parts in India especially in semi-arid conditions. The Neem Tree is an incredible plant that has been declared the "Tree of the 21st century" by the United Nations. In India, it is variously known as "Divine Tree", "Life giving tree", "Nature"s Drugstore", "Village Pharmacy" and "Panacea for all diseases". It is one of the major components in Ayurvedic medicine, which has been practiced in India since many centuries. The neem is an ancient Indian cure-all due to its antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, antihistamine and antiseptic properties.The neem leaves, flowers, seeds, roots, bark and fruits are utilized to treat inflammation, infections, skin diseases and for dental care. In India's ancient Ayurvedic Medical texts it is explained that every part of the Neem tree has health promoting benefits. What is clear from the above information is that the general population of India for, over 5000 years, has used Neem safely and effectively. In fact the people of India call the Neem Tree "The Village Pharmacy". It is also called Holy Tree (Azadirachta indica.). In ancient times neem was the most celebrated medicinal plant of India and found mention in a number of Puranic texts like the Atharava Veda, Upanivahod, Amarkosha and Ghrysutra. They all dealt with the outstanding qualities of the neem tree as a source of medicine and as a natural pesticide. " ....

Tor up

Neem 1
Neem 3
Goji

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

& that tea looks awesome.

looks like a bubble bath .... crazy. do you put the ones in the garage outside during the day ? they look like it ...

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

& that tea looks awesome.

looks like a bubble bath .... crazy. do you put the ones in the garage outside during the day ? they look like it ...
I put them outside when im home , they are ready to get out of those pots too, im in socal i dont think we would have anymore frost

Reeferkief

Reeferkief

A lot of alfalfa, becareful if you over due it you will have some funky new growth. Also neem can burn your plants, oils amplify light on the leaves leading to burnt spots, but use it often indeed recommended before sun has direct contact with plants. Karanja is very similar oil and is cheaper/easier to deal with when it comes to emulsifying, IMHO maybe look into it too. If you use either source the highest quality you can a lot of neem products are filled with inert ingredients. If biology is there you can easily handle 40's. I just germed 6 dozen in high 30s at night and storming 100% germ rate no pre soak just watered in with my microbial inoculant in solo cups. Careful though supplemental lighting might be necessary where you are currently for outdoors. @Ecompost whats your opinion on the last part mate, been meaning to bring it up for discussion. Neem is considered a cooling plant (yin), more efficient when paired with warming (yang) botanicals such as Rosemary, sage, wormwood, patchouli, ginger, turmeric. Balance and diversity is key, neem isn't a cure all but when paired correctly it potentially is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom