Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yeah our brother has a keeper for sure. Bomb og got that green thumb also.
ya dependable too,,when i pack up and head out for yearly hunt,,we gonna see what mama can do,,i be having to call here witchypo og ,,lol,,damn girl laughed so hard yesterday her ribs hurt this morning,,dont no what her problem was,,asked if she been in my room and stash,,i heard stupid and shutup idiot,have million times yesterday

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thanks oldy she getn the hang of it, she gonna be adding 15 million more nemotodes today, therez still a few plants that full of army ants , she might make a vid on that application
you know bro,,we need to think about 1 huge 6ft around and 4ft deep planter for you ,,sit it right back in the back,have it setup like a school for the other girls,,big huge 15ft tall 10ft round som bitch,,now there give bomb something to do,lmfao,,she probally kill your ass,,i watched a you tube video ,of a legal grow hide in the cali mountains,,damn 20 ft tall 15 ft round bastards,,stalk was a trunk ,,jorge cervantes was out checking his shit out,with a ph tester,,dude was running a 8.5 ph on water storage,and pumps to beds was 8.5,,but after soil testing,,it leveled out to 6.8 right on the money,,,awesome and you and yours could do it,lmao

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

you know bro,,we need to think about 1 huge 6ft around and 4ft deep planter for you ,,sit it right back in the back,have it setup like a school for the other girls,,big huge 15ft tall 10ft round som bitch,,now there give bomb something to do,lmfao,,she probally kill your ass,,i watched a you tube video ,of a legal grow hide in the cali mountains,,damn 20 ft tall 15 ft round bastards,,stalk was a trunk ,,jorge cervantes was out checking his shit out,with a ph tester,,dude was running a 8.5 ph on water storage,and pumps to beds was 8.5,,but after soil testing,,it leveled out to 6.8 right on the money,,,awesome and you and yours could do it,lmao
I thought dbout that. Maybe this winter I'll dig a hole see what i can do, the ground here sucks i would have to dig a fucken 4x4x4 i might just try that lol

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
I'm quite impressed by 'em already;
just the fact that I can sit in a chair for abuncha work,
instead of crawling around on the ground is a big plus--
and sometimes Ganja Farmers don't get much sleep Heh...

Top Bottom