Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

check it out eco,,thing is about these deer,,they are pet deer,,no hunting allowed,,i have 5 difrent bucks that call my 2.5 acres home,,big daddy sports a 22inch wide rack with tines 13 to 14 inches long,perfect 10 point,,love watching them,,probally enjoy it more than hunting them,,damn doe came up to me 5ft and had her picture took,,little shit's
peow, silencer in the dark, night googles on, I wont say nuttin LOL. Fuck getting in a fight with a rack that big

Ecompost

Ecompost

couldnt do it bro,,these damn deer are so use to people ,it would be like murder,,i like watching him stud around them doe as i drink my coffe anyway,,lmao,,like i said greenhouse,lol
greenhouse with a gun turret, in case he tries to block you in there one day while you are pruning your herbs. At 14, he wont get through a door, unless he knows to tip his head to the side, well not an EU standard for sure... LOL they come on the farm now all the time, they cut the trees for a fucking golf course, go figure. If I had one, I would take more pleasure in gunning down golfers than a deer. I see golf as a hideous waste of land. Just how many fucking courses do they need. I know these old fuckers that play golf prolly cant remember their way home after 18 holes, but ffs they dont need to be on everyones doorstep do they? I say we close 80% of them and RFID/ GPS tag those senile old golfing fuckers instead, that way ma can ping the google maps to see where they are

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
greenhouse with a gun turret, in case he tries to block you in there one day while you are pruning your herbs. At 14, he wont get through a door, unless he knows to tip his head to the side, well not an EU standard for sure... LOL they come on the farm now all the time, they cut the trees for a fucking golf course, go figure. If I had one, I would take more pleasure in gunning down golfers than a deer. I see golf as a hideous waste of land. Just how many fucking courses do they need. I know these old fuckers that play golf prolly cant remember their way home after 18 holes, but ffs they dont need to be on everyones doorstep do they? I say we close 80% of them and RFID/ GPS tag those senile old golfing fuckers instead, that way ma can ping the google maps to see where they are
Amen to that.... over paid people.... chops trees down... wastes HELLA water

ohana farms

ohana farms

I posted this in the wrong place at first. Hey GG, Moto, Srenots, Im doing a rec grow in oregon for 2017. My plan is to have 14-400ft rows 4ft wide. Which gives me 36,500 sq. ft of canopy @ 6.5ft wide. Haven't test soil yet, but for building the soil structure, organic matter, drainage ect. Im trying to figure out a cost effective way of doing it. Thought about building the bottom 12in. then bring in a Rev type soil blend in for the top 12in. But the top 12 would cost $ 80K, fuck that. Any suggestions?

Ecompost

Ecompost

Well dog im lookin to make a soil that i can reuse, also organic i got all kind of stuff in ther im lookin into different kinds of rock dust give the a smorga's borg og trace, minerals ! Millions of rocks out there im sure they'll love that shit im gonna put this soil in a tester today or tomorrow to see how she grows!

@Ecompost
just try to pick any that have a lower Al content buddy. Note also that levels of micros are critical, Too much Cu and may be our plants do not access enough Zn etc. have a good look over the bags and try to focus your blend on adequate but not over supply. Micros are a tricky thing, but they are cheap to fix and there are plenty of guides online. Because we often need lower amounts, say 1-3.5ppms in the case of Zn, we often dont need to add much to fix any shortfall.
Be sure to use your microbes so they can tie up any excess micros and prevent any lock outs etc
You might also look at a SRP (soft rock phosphate) CalPhos but just know, all of this impacts how often and what you feed in

Top Bottom