Outlier-C autos under the XS1500 Pro by Viparspectra!!! (New 2023)

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
Hey Viperspectra does the dimmer switch allow you to change the spectrum of the light? that is what I need to know before I buy one, bc I grow autoflowers I use your 2 cycle light bc a full spectrum light has red in it and can cause your autoflowers to go into flower prematurely and possibly dwarf out, I need that blue ir light so can I get that using dimmer switch?????? Please be honest but I did see someone who grew nice autoflowers using that pro 2000 light with Samsung diods and will buy one as long as it is not straight up full spectrum and can adjust spectrum using dimmer switch.
The previous model does not, it only has a dimmer switch. I've never had an issue and they grow outside quite well also so I think it's a Nothing issue but do what you feel you need to. Good luck 😀

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Hey Viperspectra does the dimmer switch allow you to change the spectrum of the light? that is what I need to know before I buy one, bc I grow autoflowers I use your 2 cycle light bc a full spectrum light has red in it and can cause your autoflowers to go into flower prematurely and possibly dwarf out, I need that blue ir light so can I get that using dimmer switch?????? Please be honest but I did see someone who grew nice autoflowers using that pro 2000 light with Samsung diods and will buy one as long as it is not straight up full spectrum and can adjust spectrum using dimmer switch.
The dimmer switch is just that, a dimmer switch to dim the light. It reduces the wattage output of the light. Doesnt do anything to spectrum. Its a full spec light, that completely kicks ass.
I mean just look at these autos Impulsive just put out under them, full spec is where its at these days.

ViparSpectra

Supporter
The dimmer switch allows you to adjust the spectrum of the light correct? I would probably go for the 2.000 as the actual wattage is like what 200w max?
Thanks for the inquiry. The wattage of P2000 is 200W±3%. And the spectrum is just like @Goodshit97 said, it is not adjustable. The light is full-spectrum, and the dimmer is to adjust the intensity. This light can be used for Auto flowers, many of our customers have used it to grow Auto flowers and have had excellent harvests, please buy it with confidence.

E

Edinburg

I still have a brand new Viperspectra 600w 2 cycle light still in sealed box, and the first one as old as it is keeps working fine, full spectrum lights are not optimal for growing autoflowers, bc a full spectrum light has red in the spectrum it can cause autoflowers to go into flower prematurely, sometimes they even dwarf out, why did you even bother to make a 2 cycle light? I'm not going to blow $200+ for a light that does this, you need to make a 2 cycle light! When that happens I will buy 1, if I wanted a full spectrum light I would buy a Spider Farmer as they have been making there lights longer, have same Samsung diods, and are cheaper! And no I would not feel confident buying that light now that I know it's full spectrum.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Thanks for the inquiry. The wattage of P2000 is 200W±3%. And the spectrum is just like @Goodshit97 said, it is not adjustable. The light is full-spectrum, and the dimmer is to adjust the intensity. This light can be used for Auto flowers, many of our customers have used it to grow Auto flowers and have had excellent harvests, please buy it with confidence.
Id buy your products in a heartbeat now that ive run your stuff. Amazing lights guys.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I still have a brand new Viperspectra 600w 2 cycle light still in sealed box, and the first one as old as it is keeps working fine, full spectrum lights are not optimal for growing autoflowers, bc a full spectrum light has red in the spectrum it can cause autoflowers to go into flower prematurely, sometimes they even dwarf out, why did you even bother to make a 2 cycle light? I'm not going to blow $200+ for a light that does this, you need to make a 2 cycle light! When that happens I will buy 1, if I wanted a full spectrum light I would buy a Spider Farmer as they have been making there lights longer, have same Samsung diods, and are cheaper! And no I would not feel confident buying that light now that I know it's full spectrum.
I’ve tested lights for spider farmer and this new line of lights by Viparspectra is way better quality than the spider farmer lights. The veg and bloom switch is older tech so I’m sure you could get a light that does that for ya.

MidwestCannaman

MidwestCannaman

@Edinburg Can you show or post where you got your information about full spectrum lighting being bad for autos? I think everyone has heard that its better to use a heavier blue spectrum for veg and a heavier red spectrum for flower, thats common knowledge. I mean, the whole idea with full spec lighting is to get as close to the sun's spectrum as possible. So if full spec is bad for autos, does that also mean the the sun is bad for autos? I'm not trying to come off as an asshole, ive seen you say this in a few threads now and I'm just trying to understand where it is that you obtained the information that made you come to this conclusion.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

@Edinburg Can you show or post where you got your information about full spectrum lighting being bad for autos? I think everyone has heard that its better to use a heavier blue spectrum for veg and a heavier red spectrum for flower, thats common knowledge. I mean, the whole idea with full spec lighting is to get as close to the sun's spectrum as possible. So if full spec is bad for autos, does that also mean the the sun is bad for autos? I'm not trying to come off as an asshole, ive seen you say this in a few threads now and I'm just trying to understand where it is that you obtained the information that made you come to this conclusion.
I was trying to get this info from him too, but he just ghosts the thread whenever hes asked to provide info. 😔

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Still letting these plants finish up and the pink colors coming thru along with the fat buds that smell really good are making me really like these autos. I’m hoping they smoke as good as they look snd have potency. I could see growing more night owl auto gear in the future if all goes well.

The XS1500s by @ViparSpectra have performed great and the build quality blows Spider Farmer out the water. Shoutout to you guys! Now send me that KS3000 so I can start this next grow for ya 😁

Save 8% Coupon Code: ImpulsivePRO
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/3HMqBg4
Official Web: https://www.viparspectra.com
(Amazon code Valid until May 31st 2023)

IMG 5014
IMG 5023
IMG 5026
IMG 5022
IMG 5022

Video with lights off ⬇️

SSgrower

SSgrower

I’ve tested lights for spider farmer and this new line of lights by Viparspectra is way better quality than the spider farmer lights. The veg and bloom switch is older tech so I’m sure you could get a light that does that for ya.
I agree, I have a 450w "Reflector series" cobb style led that has Blue/white switch & Red/white switchs. Anyway SF diodes aren't the newer "Lens: type led lights. Vipar has "Wall to wall" framing which is a game changer to me. I am pulling a perfectly good light outta my 4x4 ? Because it's not, Wall to wall!! It's a big deal to coverage, Viparspectra figured it out and I for 1 am impressed. SSgrower

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
The autos have been harvested! So now that I’ve shown what these lights can do in a basic budget setup with not much environmental control it’s time to step things up for this next grow!

I’ve received the KS3000 (320 watt) fixture from Viparspectra and bought all brand new equipment and an oversized 3x3 (3.3x3.3) tent for this grow. Picked up a new controller 69 pro from AC infinity that has wifi enabled control. I’ll be tapped in from anywhere! I’ll be pairing this with earthbox sub irrigated planters that have 2 gal reservoirs. I’m going for yield on this one and will have 4 Blue cookies clones, 2 for each earthbox. Let’s go!!!!

First look at this fixture and I’m super impressed. I have both the FC3000 and SE3000 and this thing is way bigger and has a better build quality. This is gonna be a fun one guys! Stay tuned for the link to the new journal. If you guys need blue cookies clones or want to know wut else I have available feel free to shoot me a DM. ✌️
IMG 5110
IMG 5107

Top Bottom