outwest Gardens

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Great looking rung OW. We are both side by side. I am in 5 gal pots however. Going to finish around Thanksgiving.

Thanks, Pute. We are truly side by side. . .no better time to harvest than Thanksgiving.

absolutely magnificent!! love your work outwest!

Right back at you. Hope everything is great on your side of the planet!

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
A little tent love from day 30.

outwest

BLOWUP sf

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Man, your plants always are the picture of health bro!

THANKS! Means a lot. I've really become in tune with my garden. Nearly the half way point. Scratched in some organic bloom ferts today and it will be teas/bennies/sea green/banana manna for the rest of the ride.

This is only the warm up run. . .gonna be throwing the FBKs into flower here soon, and taking cuttings of the Long's Peak Blue and Tahoe Alien. After further inspection it looks like I have 3 FBK girls, and 2 TA Girls. I like that!

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Damn bro they fattened up nice in 2 days I hope my run comes out good these RA'S really fucked me up but I think I have them under control now happy growing homie

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

My compliments to the chef!

Everything's looking lovely, outwest. Hope all is well! :)

Thanks for tagging along!

killer as usual, so fresh and healthy bro. dialed!

420! Good to see ya brother!

^^^^ what 420 said.........respect soser

Couldn't do it without ya!

outwest

Durban Snowcap - Day 35

DURBYY sf

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Super duper gang! Goddamn that snocap is putting on the girth! Snocap has One of the best smells in all the world. IMO better taste/smell than Durban or trainwreck which it's similar to.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Thanks as always to those who stop by this thread for a visit in the 5th dimension. It seems the strain we thought we Durban Poison is in fact the clone only Snowcap. Shit is dank and frosty. I can see why they call it Snowcap. Big nugs with a glacial costing of resin. Uber tasty too.

outwest

DURBPEAK sf

Top Bottom