outwest Gardens

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
After a short break and a thorough disinfection, the 4th and 5th Dimensions are back in action. How else should I celebrate my triumphant return but to pop some magic beans? I busted out the unbleached coffee filters and am currently soaking the following:

4 x Golden Lion Genetics - Fried Banana Kush (testers)

4 x Alien Genetics - Tahoe Alien F2

4 x Rare Dankness - Long's Peak Blue

3 x Emerald Triangle Seeds - Cherry OG (photo contest beans)

I'll post up some photos as soon as tails are showing. It's good to be back!

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Thanks for checking in, everyone. I'm pretty excited as well. This will be my first bean to bud run. I forgot to mention a big thanks to Baba for the testers, this is my first experience with Golden Lion, pretty stoked.

Nice bean choices brother! Are you gonna be rocking the same setup and super soil?

You know it. I really love it. It's a brilliant combination of simplicity and quality. I've added a few things not in Subcool's tool box, like microbe teas and banana manna.

I'm also going to try a test run SOG style using a local durban cut that is A+. This will keep me busy while the bean are germing and being sexed and make for a nice little in between harvest.

More to come. . .

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Thanks to all the friends who just showed up. We officially have liftoff. 100% germ rate for the Fried Banana Kush, Tahoe Alien F2, and Long's Peak Blue. The Cherry OG went 2 for 3, the 3rd is still soaking. If it doesn't show a tail, I'll pop some more Fried Banana Kush. They are all in burpee organic starter pucks in a dome under t8s. Here are some closeups of the little squirming coils.

outwest

Long's Peak Blue

RDLPBS sf

Tahoe Alien F2

AGTAF2S sf

Fried Banana Kush

GLFBKS sf

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Thanks to all the friends who just showed up. We officially have liftoff. 100% germ rate for the Fried Banana Kush, Tahoe Alien F2, and Long's Peak Blue. The Cherry OG went 2 for 3, the 3rd is still soaking. If it doesn't show a tail, I'll pop some more Fried Banana Kush. They are all in burpee organic starter pucks in a dome under t8s. Here are some closeups of the little squirming coils.

outwest

Long's Peak Blue

View attachment 240439

Tahoe Alien F2

View attachment 240440

Fried Banana Kush

View attachment 240438
WOOT WOOT!

Top Bottom