outwest Gardens

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Thanks, LadyG. Here is the Scott's OG keeper. Verrrryyy nice. About a week left. :lurking:

outwest

IMG 7518 sf
IMG 7519 sf
IMG 7520 sf
IMG 7521 sf
IMG 7522 sf
IMG 7523 sf
IMG 7524 sf
IMG 7525 sf
IMG 7526 sf
IMG 7527 sf
IMG 7528 sf
IMG 7529 sf
IMG 7530 sf
IMG 7531 sf

soserthc1

soserthc1

Looking good there outwest good to see you posted and seems with RDgenetic's it either really good or bad for me seems to be no middle ground , you def gotta a pretty girl there thou ....
hope you holidays are going well ....

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Looking good there outwest good to see you posted and seems with RDgenetic's it either really good or bad for me seems to be no middle ground , you def gotta a pretty girl there thou ....
hope you holidays are going well ....

Thanks, SOS. All is well. I agree with your assessment on RD, but this one sure looks nice. They all are starting to finish well actually. :D

Looks really nice Outwest. Have you samples the Scott's OG yet? If so what are her flavors like?

Thanks! Have not tried it yet. SOON!

Happy holidays, all.

outwest

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Great work as usual, OW. That Scott's OG is filling in nice. I got some RD Lee Roy to pop still. What do u like most about their strains u have grown? I have heard lots of good and bad things about their gear.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Great work as usual, OW. That Scott's OG is filling in nice. I got some RD Lee Roy to pop still. What do u like most about their strains u have grown? I have heard lots of good and bad things about their gear.

A fellow farmer ran testers of the LeeRoys and found some great stuff. The crosses are always interesting to me.

Here are a bunch of sprouts I got going. . . some 303, Cannaventure, & Alien beans, and some cuts. . . Rom, Tahoe, C99, Detroit Diesel, Jackie-O, Chocolate Diesel. . . Getting the next run ready. :)

outwest

SEEDLINGS sf

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
tuned in for the new show of dank genetics. have a happy, and safe New Years @outwest

Thanks for tuning in, more to come!

Happy New Year Outwest! :)

Right back at ya, brother!

No better way to kick off the new year with a bountiful harvest, but don't take my word for it.

outwest

Lemon Thai x Chemdog D

NUGODA sf

The Whole Plant

LTCWHOLE sf

Scott's OG

SOGDONE sf

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Great job Outwest! How did the ChemBx3XLemon Thai turn out> Smell, taste, yield etc.. Looks great! Happen to save a cut of her?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Great job Outwest! How did the ChemBx3XLemon Thai turn out> Smell, taste, yield etc.. Looks great! Happen to save a cut of her?

Thanks! They all had a kind of mango/papaya smell, very sweet. Literally just chopped, so a smoke report is a few weeks out. The plant in the photo was quite the bush, no staking! Yield seems really solid also. Indica style bush with sativa style flowers. Unfortunately I lost all the cuts in a cold snap. :banghead:

outwest

Top Bottom