outwest Gardens

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I got so wrapped up in the tea discussion I forgot to mention that the 3 additional fried banana kush beans broke ground, and one of the Tahoe Aliens has a baby bump! Looks like Golden lion is going 7 for 7 on the germ rate!

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I rock almost the same tea but i add capulators bennies. 1 tsp per gallon of h2o. All 3..... root, nute, and foliar pack

Canna - As I understand it the nute pack should only be used mixing in with soil or when transplanting. I don't recall the reason why, but I believe the nute bacteria may get consumed by some of the others when brewed together making them less effective.

outwest

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I've got a 5lb bag of frass on the way. If you are looking for some, check out ehydroponics.com had the lowest prices for a bunch of stuff I just snagged, the one thing that was not the lowest price, they price matched.

Baba - when you refer to the spore count, is frass more of a fungal source then microbial source? I'm considering alternating fungal and microbial brews.

outwest
The bacterial count might be higher I think but the fungal count is ultra high too and the actually amoebae are so very important to life cycle in the soil. This frass is the shit, literally. Cheap, effective and I'm testing it as a stand alone feed in a mini tent right now! 15 Cherry Pies are getting fed insect frass and microbelife hydro freebies, maybe some other goodies but no other food, I will use guano prob as a P booster but I am going for some flavorful clean burningness with this one! I'm doing tea too, foliar some other goodies as well but ultimately no heavy npk feeds and no nasties!!

edit: ehydro price for 5lb frass is 45$, that's money well spent!

Oceanside

Oceanside

The bacterial count might be higher I think but the fungal count is ultra high too and the actually amoebae are so very important to life cycle in the soil. This frass is the shit, literally. Cheap, effective and I'm testing it as a stand alone feed in a mini tent right now! 15 Cherry Pies are getting fed insect frass and microbelife hydro freebies, maybe some other goodies but no other food, I will use guano prob as a P booster but I am going for some flavorful clean burningness with this one! I'm doing tea too, foliar some other goodies as well but ultimately no heavy npk feeds and no nasties!!

edit: ehydro price for 5lb frass is 45$, that's money well spent!
Cherry Pie???????????? Oh hell yes...... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Sorry for the mega thread jack Outwest...gonna post a pic of the Cherry Pie FRass testing in my section...;)

If it benefits the community and is relevant to this grow, post up. Or post on your own thread. :D I like super soil because of it's simplicity. Love brewing teas too, and mixing up the bacterial and fungal sources. Plants dig it too.

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Took a little vacation up to the HIGH country with the lady. . .seedling are all doing ok. Gonna transplant today and will take some photos. I'm putting them in 1/2 gallon plastic grow bags until they are sexed, then into 2 gallon fabric pots for the moms. My first cloning project was a success, thanks to eyecandi and natural therapy. Pictures when their is something to look at!

outwest

Oceanside

Oceanside

Took a little vacation up to the HIGH country with the lady. . .seedling are all doing ok. Gonna transplant today and will take some photos. I'm putting them in 1/2 gallon plastic grow bags until they are sexed, then into 2 gallon fabric pots for the moms. My first cloning project was a success, thank to eyecandi and natural therapy. Pictures when their is something to look at!

outwest
Hope you had a great time!!! Welcome home...

OC

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
sry i have not showed any love to your thread outwest...got some bubba 76 popping bro...keep up the good work man
i been watching you guys talk about frass,,,and all ive read is good stuff...thanks for posting up on the frass guys:D

rollon

rollon

Like all the tea talk. Anyone in hot areas like if u brew in a garage don't let ur tea get too hot if it gets in that higher range u will know. The tea should smell like a sweet earthy scent, if it smells like ass dump it . Been there before. happy brewing outwest.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Started the brew, filled all the pots, and will be transplanting tomorrow. The only thing I changed in my brew was the addition of the frass. I added it to the soil along with Cap's Nute Pack, and about 10% Growstones. It's great to be brewing again.

Thanks for checking in!

outwest

Top Bottom