Over the hill and through the Trees

• Thread starter Lockebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

Surprise visit from the boss this weekend and he tore me a new one.
Between you and me, he was acting like a 2 year old..
IMG 0843
IMG 0841

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Lol! I am with your brother! Time to start supporting! Already had to repair about three good size branches! Kind of a sweet problem to have! Looking good, LB!

Lockebox

Lockebox

Lol! I am with your brother! Time to start supporting! Already had to repair about three good size branches! Kind of a sweet problem to have! Looking good, LB!
Thanks man! That’s one good thing about the cage, I can pull branches up and tie off to it easily!

Or I can I say it easily at least hahah

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
LOL! These things have a way of doing pretty well in spite of us! Looking promising! That’s the benefit of growing indoors! You can push the outdoor to the brink! I do my work over the winter, get them off to a start, then try and stay out of their way! Lol!

Lockebox

Lockebox

LOL! These things have a way of doing pretty well in spite of us! Looking promising! That’s the benefit of growing indoors! You can push the outdoor to the brink! I do my work over the winter, get them off to a start, then try and stay out of their way! Lol!
well that works definitely paying off cause your plants are looking great!
And For sure on the indoor point, no matter what I’ll be covered so this is more for fun ya know.

I couldn’t imagine not growing indoor, I’d be lost every winter haha

Lockebox

Lockebox

So after a long day of forgetting to water the outdoor, I found these little shits and the eggs from which they reign.
IMG 1268
IMG 1273

I ask to myself “What the F**k are these and What would Chucky do?”

This is what I came up with 😂😎

The clothes I was wearing will never make it into my grow room but I’m still uneasy. Something about insect eggs man, pisses me off hahah

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I really can’t see them very clear! Did you figure out where they are? I assume they are eating the plant? Things were going along too smooth! L O L! Too bad you can’t get a hose out there! Oh, well, you tried! You have my permission to dump gasoline on it and torch it if it will make you feel better! Maybe some isopropyl and water. If you even want to mess around with it. Good luck, brother! Better clear with the boss first though! He will be disappointed!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Do you have one of those little butane or propane torches? Maybe you could just get the flame close enough to burn them off! That actually sounds like a hell of a lot of fun! Pick a few up! See if they bite!

Last edited:
Lockebox

Lockebox

I really can’t see them very clear! Did you figure out where they are? I assume they are eating the plant? Things were going along too smooth! L O L! Too bad you can’t get a hose out there! Oh, well, you tried! You have my permission to dump gasoline on it and torch it if it will make you feel better! Maybe some isopropyl and water. If you even want to mess around with it. Good luck, brother! Better clear with the boss first though! He will be disappointed!
Yeah for some reason my
Pictures always post blurry on here!

I haven’t figured out what they are yet but they look kind of like little grass hoppers or demon spiders.

It doesn’t look like they’re eating the plant but I’m assuming they just hatched and there’s no telling what they will do.

I’m not sure what I’ll do
To be honest, good thing I’ve got the indoor like we were just saying.

Shit man if the boss finds out about this he’ll have even less faith in me than already 😂

Lockebox

Lockebox

Maybe this will be better

Red heads, clearish green bodies, 6 black legs and black antennae.

It looks like a 2 segment body shit where’s my insect Info at when I need it

Top Bottom