Over the hill and through the Trees

• Thread starter Lockebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I always lose a lot of resolution when I upload here too! Got an $800 phone and don’t have a clue how to use it!

Lockebox

Lockebox

I always lose a lot of resolution when I upload here too! Got an $800 phone and don’t have a clue how to use it!
Hahah you and me both brother.

The last post was supposed to have another pic but I suppose my description will have to do

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I don’t like this ominous silence! What happened? Did they eat it right down to the soil line?😅

NickSkyland

NickSkyland

I tried something like this once, was hella fun. I made it about 3 weeks until the invaders from the forest forced me to retreat back closer to my property, with my tail between my legs. Well I guess technically, I was the invader... lol

Lockebox

Lockebox

I don’t like this ominous silence! What happened? Did they eat it right down to the soil line?😅
Hahaha no I’ve just been busy with work this past week and haven’t had time to post or do anything.
We’re back on the 3am-3pm schedule so I’ve been tired.

The plants still alive! I left it alone for 5 days letting nature take her down but around the 6th day it started pouring bringing her back to life.

I’ve been out there once in the past week and am pretty much giving the plant to the woods

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I stand corrected! You’re a fucking animal! Are used to get thrown out of the bar at 2 AM and be at work at six so I know where you’re coming from! Maybe that’s what led to a crank dependency!😂 I thought the only people dumb enough to drive an hour and a half each way to work, lived in California!😁 in Calley it’s an hour and a half to work, but it’s only 20 miles!

Last edited:
Lockebox

Lockebox

I stand corrected! You’re a fucking animal! Are used to get thrown out of the bar at 2 AM and be at work at six so I know where you’re coming from! Maybe that’s what led to a crank dependency!😂 I thought the only people dumb enough to drive an hour and a half each way to work, lived in California!😁 in Calley it’s an hour and a half to work, but it’s only 20 miles!
Hahaha hell yeah 😂 god dang crank stay away these days, people out here talking about meph heads like auto flowers but they have no idea 😂

Unfortunately around here everything is atleast 45 minutes away cause the damn mountain, including Walmart. But then my dumbass goes another 45 minutes for reasons I haven’t figured out. Only job I don’t genuinely despise I guess lol

Lockebox

Lockebox

Holy shit it’s still alive and smells kinda dank! Wow lol wasn’t expecting that
IMG 1782
IMG 1783
IMG 1775
IMG 1781
IMG 1780
IMG 1784
IMG 1777

95% sure that last pic is the adult version of what hatched that day

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I hope that fucker jumps on you and bite you for being so neglectful! Did you at least take her some runoff? Lol! A nice surprise!

Lockebox

Lockebox

I hope that fucker jumps on you and bite you for being so neglectful! Did you at least take her some runoff? Lol! A nice surprise!
Hell no! Hahaha I was in and out of there like lightning.

Even after showering and changing I still don’t want to go in my tents 😂

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Lol! You indoor growers are terrified to even get off the sidewalk! Maybe she will be ready to chop in a couple of weeks! You can hang her in a tree, and go through your decontamination routine! Hope she gives you a good buzz if it ever gets that far!

Lockebox

Lockebox

Lol! You indoor growers are terrified to even get off the sidewalk! Maybe she will be ready to chop in a couple of weeks! You can hang her in a tree, and go through your decontamination routine! Hope she gives you a good buzz if it ever gets that far!
Hahah sidewalks nice and dry buddy. Pest free as well 👊🏻
I’ll probably make my way out there again in a couple months and see the remains, but that’s about my only intentions for it.

Would probably be some killer smoke though with as much hell as the plants endured 😂

Lockebox

Lockebox

Riddle me this Batman,

How do harvest and smoke a plant covered in bugs, bug shit and the occasional mouse shit?

Because I remember specifically in another thread you stating “bud washes are for pussies only” hahahaha

Come at us indoor growers early in the morning man 😂

Lockebox

Lockebox

We’ve actually been doing eight hour shifts the past couple weeks, better for my sleep, but not for my wallet.
Hard to save money when you’re not making any! Lol

Top Bottom