Over Watered Once!

• Thread starter Slap
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slap

Slap

Will one over watering stunt her growth? Or does she look healthy enough to overcome one time having to much water.
My plant is healthy looking to me and in a 5 gallon fabric pot. I have a good mix, It's been happy and has grown alot in one week. Entered seedling stage March 15th.
Started veg. about a week ago. Has two branches barley showing leaves. First time I have given it this much water. Noticed tonight when I went outside to cover her up, leaves were drooping bad. Hoping there will be no cloud cover tomorrow, so she might dry up a bit, or if she might be in sleep mode. Haven't really seen what she looks like at night time, until tonight, because of bright moon.
The first picture is last Sunday
2nd and 3rd picture was yesterday 6/5/20
Over watered once 3

Over watered once
[
Over watered once 2

Slap

Slap

So she might be droopy because of sleep mode. When I got home tonight after dark. She didn't look like pics anymore!

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I didn't get that one drop?
What is the only way a plant picks up calcium?
By watering it? LoL
Yes that's correct mate that exactly what has to happen .🤓

dire wolf

dire wolf

Let's get a droop report in the morning , I'll ask....what type of grow ,medium is she in ? Looks like coco....

Slap

Slap

No it's pro mix and perlite. Because she had stretched a tad and mix was low. After the Colytodons????. Whatever the first leaves that feed fell off. I put about an inch of nature's choice on top, that is all I had on hand. Peat moss mix if u look at first pic. That is what the mix looks like just under the surface.

dire wolf

dire wolf

No it's pro mix and perlite. Because she had stretched a tad and mix was low. After the Colytodons????. Whatever the first leaves that feed fell off. I put about an inch of nature's choice on top, that is all I had on hand. Peat moss mix if u look at first pic. That is what the mix looks like just under the surface.
Ok so the pro mix will retain water longer than coco , either way it will drain and you can get back on a lighter schedule .......

Slap

Slap

Ok so the pro mix will retain water longer than coco , either way it will drain and you can get back on a lighter schedule .......
I'm in Cali the last couple days it's been in the 70's in a couple more days it will be in the 90's. It's not soggy and doesn't have any run off, is that what you mean by drain? The reason for my concern is my first grow, I over watered over fertilized and stunted the little autos growth and it hermied on me. This one is a photo period. Thought it was big enough to water deeply. Grow bag was getting light enough to know it needed it, wasn't sure what would be too much for it. Gave it about 1/2 a gallon . I will see come morning. My first plant use to be droopy every night, then in morning be perky. I assumed, that one, went in sleep mode at night. Keeping my fingers crossed. She won't be droopy in morning!

Slap

Slap

So, when I feed and it doesn't need a gallon of water, that is called for when mixing nutes. Can the rest I have made up be saved for a week? Or should I just use up the rest in my tomato's?

Top Bottom