Over Watered Once!

• Thread starter Slap
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slap

Slap

Thanks for your advice and info. Love your green thumb garden.
I think the whole world should get high!
Maybe people would stop all this madness going on!!!!
Peace Out!
Stay Cool!

Slap

Slap

I'm doing my... No moooooore droopy, droopy, dance!!!
I guess she goes in sleep mode at night!
Leaves feel nice and soft.
Wish she was a Sativa!
My friend gave me a few free seeds.
I made about every mistake u could make
with my first grow lol
20200607 070444 HDR

Rooke

Rooke

Wish she was a Sativa!
with my first grow lolView attachment 983019
Heya farmer nice plant. I’ve had several strains that show sleep mode prior to sunset or lights off more than others. I don’t believe it’s any sign of a deficiency it’s more the strain. I grew some Bubba kush outdoors 2 separate years and they both did it and sometimes the fan leaves would flip over only to return to normal the following morning they were from the same batch of seeds. They were otherwise very healthy plants. I don’t think I stressed them at all. Keep up the good work!!!

quirk

quirk

I'm in Cali the last couple days it's been in the 70's in a couple more days it will be in the 90's. It's not soggy and doesn't have any run off, is that what you mean by drain? The reason for my concern is my first grow, I over watered over fertilized and stunted the little autos growth and it hermied on me. This one is a photo period. Thought it was big enough to water deeply. Grow bag was getting light enough to know it needed it, wasn't sure what would be too much for it. Gave it about 1/2 a gallon . I will see come morning. My first plant use to be droopy every night, then in morning be perky. I assumed, that one, went in sleep mode at night. Keeping my fingers crossed. She won't be droopy in morning!

As @MIMedGrower posted, You can't over water a properly draining medium and pot. The problems arise when you water too often, displacing air pockets and suffocating roots. Wrap your head around that concept and you eliminate many mold, mildew, pest and nutrient uptake malfunctions.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Wish she was a Sativa!
with my first grow lolView attachment 983019
Use this grow as a learning tool regards OD .

Reactions: Ina
Top Bottom