• Thread starter Finkletonfinks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Seed month and a half old
ok, well they are definitely stunted, google reason for being stunted, compare with your grow, you know better than us, but we can help for sure.
have to eliminate some factors, pests?, mildew?, temp, hum, cold roots, root rot, etc..
she does look like she could use some food, but first try to find out why they are so stunted?
did you mention the light your using?

Finkletonfinks

Finkletonfinks

ok, well they are definitely stunted, google reason for being stunted, compare with your grow, you know better than us, but we can help for sure.
have to eliminate some factors, pests?, mildew?, temp, hum, cold roots, root rot, etc..
she does look like she could use some food, but first try to find out why they are so stunted?
just wondering if someone else has had this happen and they fixed it they seem a bit small for almost 2 months old . They are in 5 gal tall pots my light is a tsl 2000. Lights ona. Timer 18/6 humidifier and heater keeps temp good . No bugs no mildew that I can see just droopy plants think my watering is off I either need more or less

Finkletonfinks

Finkletonfinks

9AC9E15B EE73 478F ACEA 56680B996FDB
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Again . First grow have never grown before so just a test run
we’ll get to the finish line..

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
pH of 6 is too low for soil but not a big deal. Water them now and test the pH and PPM of the runoff.
Also what nutrients, sorry if you already answered this.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Did you see the pic I just added ^
yes and just have to go through a few things. i don’t have a clue about that light, maybe someone does here.
have you been pruning trimming it a lot?
have you done something earlier in the grow that you haven’t mentioned?
i’m just wondering if it got shocked/stressed really bad?
usually though anything stunted has to do with the roots.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
yes and just have to go through a few things. i don’t have a clue about that light, maybe someone does here.
don’t worry about run off and ph ing stuff especially in soil right now it’ll just make things worse

Finkletonfinks

Finkletonfinks

I’ve printed maybe 4 leads off each cause they were crowded . Only shock was from transplanting that was a month ago..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Is my soil coco? I sent a pic cause I read it suppose to water daily and others say few times a week
no i think it’s a soilless mix, well unless others chime in, i’d say just get a consistent temp 75 ish and a humidity of 55,
for feeding how much do you add per gallon?

Finkletonfinks

Finkletonfinks

no i think it’s a soilless mix, well unless others chime in, i’d say just get a consistent temp 75 ish and a humidity of 55,
Packages said 2 grams I’ve been doing 1 gram to ease into it

Finkletonfinks

Finkletonfinks

How much water should I add to a 5 gallon tall pot per watering does anybody know ?

Top Bottom