Over watered or under watered ? Help!

• Thread starter Finkletonfinks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AndyBoi

AndyBoi

Do you water your plants so the medium is totally soaked and have a 20% run off?
overwatering/underwatering is in relationship to the frequency of watering more than the quantity. Pour water into those girls until you have a litre of run off ( dont let them sit in the run off). Dont water them again untill the top inch is mostly dry. And you should certainly measure the PH of your water going in and out of your plants, this is extremely important. Coco is referring to coco coir, its from coconut (you need to do some research, 5 minutes of research on medium and you will hear about coco multiple times). Best of luck!

Finkletonfinks

Finkletonfinks

Do you water your plants so the medium is totally soaked and have a 20% run off?
overwatering/underwatering is in relationship to the frequency of watering more than the quantity. Pour water into those girls until you have a litre of run off ( dont let them sit in the run off). Dont water them again untill the top inch is mostly dry. And you should certainly measure the PH of your water going in and out of your plants, this is extremely important. Coco is referring to coco coir, its from coconut (you need to do some research, 5 minutes of research on medium and you will hear about coco multiple times). Best of luck!
Thanks . And I added more water to 2 last night and the drooped even harder maybe 2 water bottles each .

Fluro

Fluro

Awesome reply mate. Thanks, my plants are outside in growbags (actually breathable shopping bags). Might come back to you with a question or two (but my plant's aint dying)

euphoria526

euphoria526

oh yeah thats coco. a 5 second google search got me that. a key word to look for is coir. which means its coco.
when you water, is there any water coming out of the bottom at all?
how much do you give them? you say from a bottle, how many oz is that bottle? of often are you giving the nutrients in the water?

Latest posts

Top Bottom