Overuse of Eagle 20 and systemics makes resistant fungi

• Thread starter Seamaiden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toker Ace

Toker Ace

^
Never used H202 ONTOP of plants, always used it as a purge on my FLO N Gro & thats before i put anything in ( in plant systems or brew 5ml).
My question is that if it's a diff brand of H202 ( mine says 29 or 35% h202)
What is THE ML-Per -Gallon's???????? (googled, asked around already :( !)

Help
&

Thanks
-BH
If you take 1 gal of 35% and mix it with 1 gal of distilled water you will have 2 gals of 17.5%
Capisce?

B

Burned Haze

If you take 1 gal of 35% and mix it with 1 gal of distilled water you will have 2 gals of 17.5%
Capisce?

So your saying 50% That sounds way too strong since non foliar is like 1-3ml per gallon

I eagle20e emed last night fully (fogged) hurray, hopefully I won't see PM for along time since last time was 11-15 months with only cal25 or green cure and silica

Toker Ace

Toker Ace

So your saying 50% That sounds way too strong since non foliar is like 1-3ml per gallon

I eagle20e emed last night fully (fogged) hurray, hopefully I won't see PM for along time since last time was 11-15 months with only cal25 or green cure and silica
I am not saying 50% anything. I was telling you how to figure a dilution rate. How did you come up with 50% of something. I buy H2O2 at the hot tub store. Its 35% and it will burn the fuck out of you. The strongest I have used it is 10% and I don't think that is necessary. 10% H2O2 will burn the fuck out of your skin be careful. If you could find 50% H2O2, build yourself a rocket and fuel it up.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Some good info in here
some, not so much, I feel.
why is it that so many folks can't seem to find anything else to combat pm? Google's knows the answer! There are a number of different proven effective methods and modes to eradicate or at least knock it back.
e-20 good, quintec, any strobularin inhibitor. An extract product called Regalia, omri, compound elicits a "immune" response in the plant tissue, causing the plant to produce an abundance of antioxidants and others to help strengthen its resilience. .
So many of these treatments can be found simply by searching pm treatment for; strawberries, grapes, hops, and other fruit and veggies. However, being cannabis and hops are closely related I tend to use them as a legitimate comparison and dosing. Rotation of compounds and mode of action is key to eradication.

Good luck. Due diligence goes a long way folks, stop thinking like a hobby grower and a whole world of products and info as to how and why opens up. Real science, as aposed to "my friend did... and it worked"

QuantumGen

QuantumGen

More people should know this and more people should be talking about this instead of debating it. It's a fact. Read the label, do even the most cursory research on it and I guarantee that you will learn what is known--single-mode action 'cides can easily force pathogens to become resistant. Therefore, it is highly important that people who regularly battle PM know and understand that they MUST incorporate other methods of control, especially those that use physical barriers and multi-site modes of action against the fungi.

Don't believe me? Read it for yourself.

That's a single-site mode of action. But wait, there's more, and it's not that hard to find.

Maybe I should put up a poll to find out how many people don't know this, yet are using this product rather freely (read: carelessly). Naw, maybe the responses I get will be enough.

Before someone pops in and says that the label doesn't say it will make resistant powdery mildew, please, let me put your mind at ease here--PM is fungi, and there are many species of the PM fungi. Therefore, the label needs to be more broad in its discussion.

But wait, there's more evidence that speaks to the real truth of the matter.
http://vegetablemdonline.ppath.cornell.edu/NewsArticles/Cuc_Cntct_Fcides.htm
Just tell me more evidence is needed, I'll find it.
Red bottle. SERENADE. It works! Potassium bicarbonate on veg and 1st ten days of bloom as a preventative maintenence. Serenade up to week 5 or so of flower every 5-7 days even @ 1/2 strength... By by PM problems.

QuantumGen

QuantumGen

Red bottle. SERENADE. It works! Potassium bicarbonate on veg and 1st ten days of bloom as a preventative maintenence. Serenade up to week 5 or so of flower every 5-7 days even @ 1/2 strength... By by PM problems.
Those Lil patented bacillus subtitles they grow are super dominant! DONT believe me? Brew a tea. Leave a gal or so unused. Put some serenade in and let it bubble a few days... The serenade takes over. Fucking bucket full of serenade. Makes me wonder if someone, some mycologist, could find an even more dominant BS sub species in my bucket...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Good morning brother! Did you read nightmarecreature's post (can't recall the thread) where he said that they've got E20 resistant fungi in SoCal now? No one can say they weren't warned. :o

QuantumGen

QuantumGen

Good morning brother! Did you read nightmarecreature's post (can't recall the thread) where he said that they've got E20 resistant fungi in SoCal now? No one can say they weren't warned. :eek:
And pyrethrin resistant mites. Just employ microbes and / or disrupt the fungis' environment. Isolated, potent chemicals should be last resort... Like to save a strain. Not a crop. I don't know if anybody else has experienced this but the cut of Durban poison in CO is very pest and disease resistant! I'm sure all Durban is. That funk... There has GOT to be an insecticide AND fungicide in its terpene/polyphenol oil profile. Prob best pesticides that you could use on cannabis... Cannabis created! I'm determined now...

colostoney

colostoney

ya nailed it Sea silliness at the very least ignorant and ridiculous as well I hate all these un needed useless poisons when nature has a better answer always
Anyone that has studied fungi with an intelligent respect knows if you cant mess with its life cycle resistance is hopeless anyhow n for fucks sake I love fungus wtf Ill show ya pics a cubensis flushes in my mother plants later this winter if im not booted from this joint yet
this year we have some morel, shitake, and a secret medicinal shitake cousin project as well molding jars
I may even do some oysters I just like molding things lately why fight it
I love bugs! spider mites too im gonna get them so stoned they don't get laid too much like me that's why they chill
there is hundreds of thousands a different fungi and bacteria even in fairly sterile soils or rooms that have been working in symbiotic relationship with the plants and animals including all insects for millions a years before we come along n fuck with stuff with all the poison being idiot control freaks
I just look at it all and wonder how much good any of the bullshit does anything at all because God or whatever made shit to interact perfectly for millions n millions a years in a balance before we got stupid paved over exterminated and poisoned shit
my lil place in the city hasnt had poisons for 12 years and it has become such an oasis for weird ass refugee life that my ways are contagious and all my neighbors compost and are fascinated by my worms n chickens lol

the shit we do to earth with poison pesticide and fungicide reminds me a lot a the shit we all do to our brains with antidepressants and pain meds not knowin wtf kinda real damage we are doing or how we miss out on the GLORIOUS WONDER that is given and it is whacked

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

My other sig line says "Persistence and determination, alone, are omnipotent."

Yes, I quote obscure presidents. :makeup
Any lady that quotes Cooly C is a rock solid find. Ur a great asset to the community Sea.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
If you're using this shit it's because you are a complete fucking failure at growing weed.

So if someone gets PM and choses to use this product responsibly they're a "complete fucking failure at growing weed" eh? Nice second post! lol

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
How much epsom salt are you using per gallon?

I'm new to coco and I'm having magnesium issues.

You sound like a pro. lol I'm taking my advice from you from now on. lmfao

Ketamine

Ketamine

I have used Immunox Plus from Home Depot with Airoclean420 and have not seen it since :)

S

Sparty1

I have used Immunox Plus from Home Depot with Airoclean420 and have not seen it since :)
Can you tell me exactly what you did to get rid of it? Did you have to kill any plants or start over. Or just treat with immunox and run the airoclean 420. I'm running a perpetual and just spotted some in flower room a week ago. And noticed on a few in veg. Both rooms are contained in one bedroom. I Harvest a plant every ten days. Do you think this will work for me. Any help will be appreciated

Judaz

Judaz

Stay away from eagle 20. I stopped using it along time ago. The best organic method to fight pm is a product named grow safe. You can spray during flowering too. But there is a secrete additive that you can only use in veg or during the first couple weeks of flower. I usually use it once during veg and once during early flower. And I don’t even need to use grow safe later. And it works great on og kush. You won’t get pm if you control the environment of course. The secrete product is called flint. Be careful though it’s super strong. Some strains handle it better then others. But what it can do is eat through some of your leaves and you’ll be scratching your head thinking you may have caterpillars 😂 but don’t worry plants bounce back quick and won’t get pm afterwards. Do not use flint on flowers. If you need to spray flowers use a light dosage of grow safe. I tried flint once on my flowers and the next day all the hairs turned orange prematurely. 🤦‍♂️
D21BDA98 FE35 42DD 8125 2EFDC86751C8
2A33173F 435B 4E67 982D 6CC056DA7837

Latest posts

Top Bottom