Overwatered is an understatement lol

• Thread starter smithage
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Ok I figured it was the way someone said something.

Yeah coir drinks daily still back on spraying at least till they get chance to recover

smithage

smithage

Yeah coir drinks daily still back on spaying and obviously the amount your

Yeah coir drinks daily still back on spraying at least till they get chance to recover
Yeah I'm sure by tomorrow night they will have perked up I do recall this happening in my first attempt at ebb and flow ten pluss years ago and it just stunted them for a week to ten days

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
That’s a good way to look at it
Ten years is a long time to be out of the grow scene a lots changed you must of been under halides and hids back then I don’t think even burple lights were around back then alou I could be wrong as I never jumped on the burple train 🚂

Sure it will all come back to you after a bit and things like this will be a thing of the past.

As you kinda say cannabis is a hardy plant and can pull back quite fast when things go right 🙂👍

420autoflier

420autoflier

They're way too young for flooding like that. hand fertigate to a slight runoff around the plant 2 inches away from the stem. most use fabric grow bags for that type of setup as well. better drainage. if i were to run a flood table with coco id mix 50 - 50 with hydroton or perlite.

smithage

smithage

Check out the rain science grow bags.
There sick im gonna need one or two for my mother plants after this run I'm determined to throw most of my coco away and run 8 large plants in 5 galon flood and drain buckets 25mm pipes with 10inch net pots hydroton and rockwool I'm sick to death of cleaning all this coco up lol

B

Bdubs

Nice. Good work. They need supplemental nutrients after that leeching and what not. Soil is spent of all nutrients it looks like. I don’t know flood and drain systems but I assumed it would leech nutrients from the soil. How do people mitigate that in these types of grow styles?

smithage

smithage

Nice. Good work. They need supplemental nutrients after that leeching and what not. Soil is spent of all nutrients it looks like. I don’t know flood and drain systems but I assumed it would leech nutrients from the soil. How do people mitigate that in these types of grow styles?
It's coco and iv been handwatering them only a shot glass a day since I drowned them lol also iv been feeding normal strength nutes half strength calmag and half strength silicon misting them with rhizotonic daily

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Your telling me to not spray them? I dunno mate the way i see it the roots have been damaged and the can't take up water or nutrients hence why they wilt and start turning brown I think spraying is my best bet there less crispy now than they were 4 hours ago and since last night when i put them ontop of this coco the pots weigh a quarter of what they did also repotting will just cause more stress I'm just gonna try keeping the humidity up but not actually water them till almost dry then hit them with a hald dose of nutes
Yeah man, they live in Atlantis
Don’t spray them.

Top Bottom