Overwhelming

• Thread starter bonkia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bonkia

bonkia

I have over 30 strains ive collected... Id like to make some f2"s soo i dont have to carry that many alive strains.. Are the f"2s really 25% less of a yeild then the f"1? I dont see any other way unless i stress the plant out and get some hermie seeds..

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I have over 30 strains ive collected... Id like to make some f2"s soo i dont have to carry that many alive strains.. Are the f"2s really 25% less of a yeild then the f"1? I dont see any other way unless i stress the plant out and get some hermie seeds..
no not at all. if that were true f2s would go for cheap and most breeders would hide the fact that they are f2s. if the breeder is worth their salt the f2s should actually be a better representation of what the cross was supposed to bring to the table.

i would follow either jim or sky's suggestions and youll be golden!

bonkia

bonkia

Guess ill just do shat i intended... Carrying all the strains.. First im gonna do a headband dad.. Then pre bubba 98 dad... So on so on... I neeed more spaces lol.. And time

chief greenthum

chief greenthum

no not at all. if that were true f2s would go for cheap and most breeders would hide the fact that they are f2s. if the breeder is worth their salt the f2s should actually be a better representation of what the cross was supposed to bring to the table.

i would follow either jim or sky's suggestions and youll be golden!

Agree completely. To go a little further, while a small variation in phenos are found in f1 crosses, a massive variation can be found in the f2 crosses. This means that while you might pop some pretty sub-par seeds, you have the same chance of finding a gem. Don't worry about the f2, just make a hunt out of it.
Chief

bonkia

bonkia

I want to make a s1 of my berry white sonces it super are. That silver colloidal is that from gnc??? Or is it something else??

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I want to make a s1 of my berry white sonces it super are. That silver colloidal is that from gnc??? Or is it something else??
its somthing else. look up collodial silver generator. that should give you all the info you need on making the spray.

bonkia

bonkia

its somthing else. look up collodial silver generator. that should give you all the info you need on making the spray.

Cool thanks!

I have a rare strain berry white not ww/bb its something else its super dank and grows crazy! Im gonna do a log on it soon. I put it out end of june and as a clone and its about 5ft with super frost! Id like to breed it with all my other girls!

bonkia

bonkia

Just added 5 more to my list alien lomon dawg, alien gernades, ewoke, bubba 76, sour flame og. Its gonna get crazy... Ill do the berrwhite s1 after my hb.. Then on to my bubba.. I got small tents coming. I think ill just toss leds in them.. Ive seen real breeders useinf them and they seem to work! I havent had this much fun with cannabis since i first started 8 years ago!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Just added 5 more to my list alien lomon dawg, alien gernades, ewoke, bubba 76, sour flame og. Its gonna get crazy... Ill do the berrwhite s1 after my hb.. Then on to my bubba.. I got small tents coming. I think ill just toss leds in them.. Ive seen real breeders useinf them and they seem to work! I havent had this much fun with cannabis since i first started 8 years ago!
ill save you the headache now and advise you not to get the LEDs. youre much better off using T5s. flowering under LEDs doesnt produce dense fat nuggets like an HPS will. the closest ive seen was a very high wattage LED that cost well over 1k.

bonkia

bonkia

They have it bottled? I thought i was gonna have to make it. Hav a link? I keep finding the stuff people eat as a health suP

bonkia

bonkia

Added girl scout cookies, cheese dog, urkle x the white, master kushx og. Started rouding up equiptment for the breeding room. Gonna start buiding it next week. Ive desided on 600's im gonna do 2 or 3 so i can have plenty if beans... I might to selective breeding considering the amount of lights ill be working with..

symbiote420

symbiote420

You can't make f2s without having a brother of the same strain to pollinate said lady....you can make plenty of f1s though homie! And f2s of a strain can unlock plenty of treasures, you'll have alot of dominate and recessive trait combinations pop up to hunt thru!

bonkia

bonkia

You can't make f2s without having a brother of the same strain to pollinate said lady....you can make plenty of f1s though homie! And f2s of a strain can unlock plenty of treasures, you'll have alot of dominate and recessive trait combinations pop up to hunt thru!

Im gonna have plenty of brothers and sisters. Half of my strains are still in bean form in the fridge. Im starting with headband and working my way down... Best of both worlds sour d and og... Who could complain.

bonkia

bonkia

black berry x super grape

Top Bottom