P Dawg

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

So as soon as these hit, a few got popped with the OJD tester gear and off we go.....

Tossed 4 in rooters and am 4/4 sprouts outta rooters in about 36 hours...pretty damn good. This round all together was 12/12. Great seeds from great breeders fa sho...

All 4 P Dawgs will get the coco treatment and test run in the new coco set-up which will consist of flowering in 2-3g smart pots of coco, Canna COCO A/B plus Calplex, roots excel and some AN boosters...under 1k's more than likely... will veg long enough to sex and pull cuts...or maybe even just pull cuts...

Anyways- 4/4 in 36hrs...I'll post a few sprout pics later.....

B

Bhanghead

Great start. can't wait to see how those bad bi$%#es turn out! ill be watching for sure!

B

Bigb89

Awesome TG watchin close here cannot wait to start mine close behind this should be interesting one like all your runs no doubt will be dank

waayne

waayne

This is awesome news!
Gonna sit back and enjoy the show!
:passingjoint:

Y

yamama

got some of these on the go also, will defo keep a eye on this post as your threads are always great :D

E

entrails

Yea Grit this is going to turn out bomb! Im sure you will find some killer plants.

true grit

true grit

Thanks folks!!! Pretty stoked about these...and as soon as I sex the round of babies coming up (aliens, pure kush), some tres kush will get popped as well..... stay tuned!! Really stoked about a coco show!

K

KushArmy

Premium Member
Supporter
Im stoked to see this you always killin it. My Pdawg should be on the way:icon_spin:

G

grenbone

Hell ya! True Grit is always bringing the fire! Can't wait. 8)

B

Bigb89

happy to report recieved mine today thank you logic. Popping 3 pdawg and 2 or 3 tres kush. Lookin forward to havin mine going alongside you Gritty gonna be nice to refrence this with mine. good luck

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
P dawg is pack I didn't get, so I'm gunna be checking this one out for sure.

Have fun with dem P Dawgs!

I'll be popping my white kush and stardawg first. along with a couple others. I get to pheno hunt again!

Feels good

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Got my seat for this one.

GO! GO! GO! GO!

true grit

true grit

Going goin goin bros....

DSCN13551.JPG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Ohh snap... Nice poppin' on dem beans brah! :rock

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin Great

They look very happy tg, I'll be looking forward to this

mal

Camdawg

Camdawg

cant wait to see the end just to refresh memories(were all stoners here) whats the genetics on pdawg

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Good luck on the grow TG, Im gonna be watching this one. Just won some of these beans yesterday, yours will be about a month ahead of mine.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Ut oh, purple cups must be high hopes:character0029:

Latest posts

Top Bottom