P Dawg

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
That's the smelliest of the two. The other is about 3x the size but hasn't got the smell or frost yet. She is slowly tric'n up. I'll try to get a good pic of her ASAP. Def a good commercial pheno.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Heres that other pheno of the Pdawg. Huge yielding girl with the grease just now coming on.

PDawg3

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Here she is a at day 60. Ill probably take her 70. Greasy chica that just keeps putting on the weight and getting stinkier by the day. Getting her fade on in the last few days. Straight catpiss chunker.....MVP-dawg

Thanks for the beans TG...she'll stick around for a while....great breeding stock....shes got some Fire OG Bx beans cooking away in there somewhere

P Dawg1

true grit

true grit

Here she is a at day 60. Ill probably take her 70. Greasy chica that just keeps putting on the weight and getting stinkier by the day. Getting her fade on in the last few days. Straight catpiss chunker.....MVP-dawg

Thanks for the beans TG...she'll stick around for a while....great breeding stock....shes got some Fire OG Bx beans cooking away in there somewhere

Yessss!!! She looks like a beast!! I'm down with catpiss chems...Im really interested to see how she dries out and smokes...hopin she stays funky vs going limey like mine did. One stayed smellin like sauteed mushrooms but that was it. Killed it homie! Keep me posted. btw how did she veg for ya/stretch vs yield? thats def a determining factor me these days- ease to veg and structure vs. output.

accidental pollination? Fire OG Bx X Pdawg?

nope pretty sure it was purposeful...ol Rado always got them tricks up the sleeve!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah grit i had 2 phenos. This one here was way bigger than the other. Didnt smell too much but its coming on late. The other pheno has some killer smell coming off of her but i can already tell she'll cure down to that lime smell youre talking about. I can smell it in the background and you just know itll come out with some cure. This girl in the pic just smells like my fuckin catbox after i get real lazy. Pretty offensive but it might make for some fine smoke. Def a good breeder as i havent seen a nanner anywhere(knock on wood)

Veg/Structure wise id say she vegs out pretty nicely. Medium(2x-3x) stretch. Good vigor and the colas run from the bottom to the top. I topped her once in a 3 gallon with minimal veg and shes a chunk. Biggest yieding plant in my bloom space by far. Like you said im interested in how she'll smoke. Hopefully the smell/taste comes through in the smoke and she can stick around for a bit.

Barney Dunwell

Barney Dunwell

That's a fat ass flower bro, respect. Holler if u ever head up to the mountains

true grit

true grit

Nice to hear on teh veg/structure. Def need me some yielders around here...so i can work on gettin the gsc to put out ;) Fingers crossed on the finished smell- im tellin ya the one that stunk for me was like rancid skunk, way worse than stardawg in bloom and no lime...then dried out lime? wtf? i was lost. not that it was a bad finish smell but i wanted that rancid skunk oh shit cant contain it smell! ha. So im def down with dirty catbox funk. Super stoked to hear she may be a quality yielder!

Latest posts

Top Bottom