P.o.w

• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tokinupon1

tokinupon1

8 weeks for most. 9 for the last , 9 weeks really brought out the color. Primeform scoop a pack if your garden is lacking some purple you won't be disappointed.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Thank you, and prime you better listen to him

8 weeks for most. 9 for the last , 9 weeks really brought out the color. Primeform scoop a pack if your garden is lacking some purple you won't be disappointed.

BlackBart

BlackBart

I'm actually thinking about running a few of these outdoors next summer . Plants that purple up like these will do well in my neck of the woods .

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome Plants

Nice job on those babies to both of you, was wondering what the different tastes you got from them were. That bud looks tasty as a mofo to me, I've got the Fugu Kush and AWW going right now and looking pretty nice. Hope all is well with you and yours and your tokinupon1

mal

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
WOW nice !! that looks a lot like my purple elephant X grape stomper X AWW that a buddy of mine has going. nice work tokinupon1

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Nice job on those babies to both of you, was wondering what the different tastes you got from them were. That bud looks tasty as a mofo to me, I've got the Fugu Kush and AWW going right now and looking pretty nice. Hope all is well with you and yours and your tokinupon1

mal

big thanks brother! Its a sweet tasting flower pretty uniform from all my pow phenos. earthy sweet smoke with a hard hitting smoke, tough to hold a bowl hit. After that I prettty much watch my day disapear. I dip into this lady every morning before work great for the head and not like most purples ive had.

WOW nice !! that looks a lot like my purple elephant X grape stomper X AWW that a buddy of mine has going. nice work tokinupon1

thanks brother that aww you have is putting out some dank crosses im going to have to pick one up soon!

CRaiNKy

CRaiNKy

dont know if this even relevant. but my POW 33 POWxAloha98WWxJack 33 is 4 weeks in veg. whats the average yield on this POW? im running undercurrent scrog.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Im running a dtw system so i cant really tell exactly what there eating. sorry bro, what I can tell you is im running a few of these ladies again and this time I didnt go as strong with the nutes and it looks like they are going to yield big! I'll try and get some shots soon.

jyip

jyip

those pow's looked sweet token, I was up in the air but not now, gonna order from atitude some hazeman POW, sweet price and sweeter genetics! i am stoked to be close to some purp that u twist u up nicely,,,ahhhhhnice....ill make a smoke repoirt after on mine

Latest posts

Top Bottom