P.o.w

• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
There should be A lot more, I know I gave:passingjoint: away a shit load of seeds.

S

Shiplessocean

Very Nice!

I am on my 5th 1000w, have some nice stable stuff ( from Subcool to gages ). But going to give your genes a try, going to buy em from attitude.

Never asking for anything for free, in less offered when I actually deserve it :)

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet

Nice work tokin, those babies look delicious. Could we trouble you for a smoke report. Those colors are incredible as well

mal

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

The best gift, IS GIFTED SEEDS

Let Me just Say This About That , I Concur Completely ,

Especially when the Gifted Seed Creations we're Bred & Gifted by a Talented Compassionate Geneticist as Yerself . I Can't be the Only one who See's ya Love what ya do .

Haze , When You Gift a seed you are gifting Life in a seed form that in Fact Can & Does Gift Life in the Human form for many . The Gift Recipient has Endless potential of what they can turn yer Creation into & I would Hope Remember Your Generosity when they or friends need a different strain from yer collection . I'm sure & correct me if I'm wrong , I'll betcha ya have many days where ya Gift more than ya Sell .

Thanks for What ya Do & How ya Do it , Yer a Class Act me Friend and The Real Deal . I Commend you in yer taking the time to answer growers questions & freely share yer Knowledge with the Utmost Respect . It gets No Better than that .

May the winds of Fortune Soon Find You & Repay the Karma Back yer Way .

Good Health , Good Luck & Be Well ,,,

Reactions: mal
tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Mal, Will do on the smoke report in a few weeks. Glad you liked them I've been playing with some local purples for a few years they loved the mix. I still have one more lady she's getting dark and dank.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Cool

Will be waiting with anticipation, thanks. And I 2nd what Mr. Donnybrook said, good people are few and far between thanks for being one Hazeman

mal

T

TreFarmer

Funny I just had this convo in a PM just seconds ago!!! THANKS for all the GIVING!! Without gifts I would be smokin' bagseed, my area there ain't shit for genetics.
Donnybrook... Spot on Bruh!!
TreFarmer

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
wow i like you pheno tokinupon1 of pow better than the one i grew. from the original seeds. nice work

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

All my pics in this thread are from 1 pack of hazemans breakout which was POW x rmh. All ten popped split 5 males (got axed) and 5 wonderful ladies.

P

primeform

Mal, Will do on the smoke report in a few weeks. Glad you liked them I've been playing with some local purples for a few years they loved the mix. I still have one more lady she's getting dark and dank.

ah thanks tokin. is that the strain that mota was callin the Ronnie James? great work with her.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Nope all from hazemans "breakout" I do have a half pack of the Ronnie james dio I'll be popping soon That cross was herijuana x rmh. Hopefully I can get a good heri pheno

P

primeform

looks like i might have to "break out" some of that gear!

Top Bottom