packed up my stuff and looking for a new home

• Thread starter fingerpoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fingerpoke

fingerpoke

sup, farmer

I left my old forum cause they recently got hacked and i hope this place i can call home. basically i lost all my journal and pictures. So I wanted to start new and secure and stumble on here.

I browse around a little and i seen some really great growers here, so I am gonna stick around and see what this community is all about

my current grow is Double Blue Dream, Santa Cruz Og Kush x Dj Short Blueberry, and Keylime kush.

I tried uploading some picture but it's giving me a error msg, so maybe next time when i figure out what's wrong with it

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
hey welcome the the farm :)

you can watch a video here on how to upload pics

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome and glad to have you, hope all is well with you and yours

mal

fingerpoke

fingerpoke

hey welcome the the farm :)

you can watch a video here on how to upload pics

Thx, Logic i appreciate that link

here's some pic of Double blue dream and santa cruz og kush x blueberry

first let me explained how they got double blue dream, not a lot of people have even heard of these strain it's because the breeder is a underground breeder "Cali Gold" his other strains are cherry cough syrup

The information I've collected and was told,
they back crossed the Blue Dream cut with the F5 DJ Short Blueberry, to make a strains that wasnt so proned to bud rot. that's what i was told by them.

out of 20 seed for the santa cruz og kush x blueberry I manage to get 6 Female.
3 of the pheno smell like blueberry so im excited to see how they taste

out of 11 seed for the Double Blue Dream i have 2 females. They haven't shown or develope the way i wanted to, but who knows week 6-7 is when they really explode so I'm just going have to wait and see.

Key lime kush I am very disappointed in the strain, 6 out of 10 is females with little or no resin production, maybe I just had bad luck with it

here is one of the pheno of the Double Blue Dream.

DoubleBluedream
DoubleBluedream2
DoubleBluedream1

fingerpoke

fingerpoke

I can't upload anymore picture for some reason. It keep giving me an error and I've already resized it

fingerpoke

fingerpoke

Santa Cruz Og Kush x blueberry

from one of the pheno
was hoping this would be one of them that would smell like blueberry

Santaxdjblueberry22

this is all i can manage to upload atm.

I keep trying to upload picture, and I tried to upload the same picture that I had already uploaded but it keep giving me an error, just to give the admin a heads up

fingerpoke

fingerpoke

overall view of this pic is the same pheno in my post before this
Santaxdjblueberry1

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Thx, Logic i appreciate that link

here's some pic of Double blue dream and santa cruz og kush x blueberry

first let me explained how they got double blue dream, not a lot of people have even heard of these strain it's because the breeder is a underground breeder "Cali Gold" his other strains are cherry cough syrup

The information I've collected and was told,
they back crossed the Blue Dream cut with the F5 DJ Short Blueberry, to make a strains that wasnt so proned to bud rot. that's what i was told by them.

out of 20 seed for the santa cruz og kush x blueberry I manage to get 6 Female.
3 of the pheno smell like blueberry so im excited to see how they taste

out of 11 seed for the Double Blue Dream i have 2 females. They haven't shown or develope the way i wanted to, but who knows week 6-7 is when they really explode so I'm just going have to wait and see.

Key lime kush I am very disappointed in the strain, 6 out of 10 is females with little or no resin production, maybe I just had bad luck with it

here is one of the pheno of the Double Blue Dream.

View attachment 201684View attachment 201690View attachment 201695

Hello fingerpoke and welcome to the Farm! I just produced a varietal I called Key Lime Kush: It's Jack Herer x my Banana Split OG male, that sucks there is another KLKush out there...lol
Anyways, just wanted to say, that isn't GOLDEN LION GENETICS KLKush.
What is the genetic makeup of the Keylime Kush you've got?

fingerpoke

fingerpoke

the lineage i have no clue, i picked it up along with the sc og x blueberry and D bluedream. i asked what was his best smoke and he said KLK. I still have 2 more KLK I havent flowered yet so I donno if they might be the gem pheno.

week 4 KLK
KLK2
KLK

They're in week 6 right now, maybe later on tonight i can take a update picture of them

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Cool, guess nowadays with all the genetic reshuffling going on, some names are bound to be repeated...lol

Top Bottom