Pain Meds For My Dog.

• Thread starter OrganicFarmr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OrganicFarmr

My dog just got diagnosed with a lung tumor. I was wanting to ease her pain and suffering for her short time left. She has been a great dog over the last 11 years and I need to do what I can to make her comfortable. I haven't found much on the subject, so any info would help.

J

jeff1962

When my dog got hurt the vet wrote her 2.5mg loratabs..she also used to love getting high but the older she got she did not like weed no more..it made her tired and sleepy the older she got..I did not give her weed, she ate roaches and leaves when she was younger....I hope ur dog gets better, I just lost her in a car wreck after 8 years and im still tore all to hell over loseing her 5 months ago...i

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Look up the lady who was written about in Huffington Post, Laura... fuck, I can't remember her last name. She cured her dog's cancer using RSO. Phoenix Tears Oil is another name for it. Make it, use it, relieve your best friend's suffering.

How much is a function of the dog's size as well as the strength of the oil. Start VERY low/small amounts, then work up if she's able to tolerate it.

Graywolf

Graywolf

We've helped dogs with cancer, Alzheimers, arthritis, and anxiety.

They react similar to folks, with a wide range of tolerance, so start by titrating up to find their tolerance for heavy dosages addressing things like cancer and Alzheimers.

For arthritis, cannabis extracted with vegetable oil, mixed with their kibble, not only improves their mobility and attitude, but sleeks up their coat as well.

http://skunkpharmresearch.com/anna-the-dog-and-alzheimers/

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter

They react similar to folks, with a wide range of tolerance, so start by titrating up to find their tolerance for heavy dosages addressing things like cancer and Alzheimers.

For arthritis, cannabis extracted with vegetable oil, mixed with their kibble, not only improves their mobility and attitude, but sleeks up their coat as well.

(thinking of the distant <hopefully> future)
Cats <obligatory carnivores> don't mix wellHeh with vegetable oil--
butter???

indicabush

indicabush

I'm so happy that I came across this posting. Smooch my 12 year young Labradoodle has been having seizures for a few months now. Because of these seizures he now has high anxiety issues and can not be left alone (chews on himself or rolls on the floor to the point of bare spots). He currently weights 85 - 90 lbs, so would any body know how much to start dosing out the RSO?

O

OrganicFarmr

Look up the lady who was written about in Huffington Post, Laura... fuck, I can't remember her last name. She cured her dog's cancer using RSO. Phoenix Tears Oil is another name for it. Make it, use it, relieve your best friend's suffering.

How much is a function of the dog's size as well as the strength of the oil. Start VERY low/small amounts, then work up if she's able to tolerate it.
I'm going to do some research on this. Thanks for the info.

Thanks GW, she's an eleven year old Doberman with a lung tumor. Would you suggest the RSO also? Thanks for the info. The vet basically told me to give up and there was nothing else to do. It's hard because she's healthy otherwise. People actually think she's a pup. I'm not giving up on her...

indicabush

indicabush

I'm going to do some research on this. Thanks for the info.

Thanks GW, she's an eleven year old Doberman with a lung tumor. Would you suggest the RSO also? Thanks for the info. The vet basically told me to give up and there was nothing else to do. It's hard because she's healthy otherwise. People actually think she's a pup. I'm not giving up on her...

Thanks, went to the site earlier just didn't bother to read the responses. There was dosing info available to review.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm so happy that I came across this posting. Smooch my 12 year young Labradoodle has been having seizures for a few months now. Because of these seizures he now has high anxiety issues and can not be left alone (chews on himself or rolls on the floor to the point of bare spots). He currently weights 85 - 90 lbs, so would any body know how much to start dosing out the RSO?
That's a low end of human weight range, so if it were me, I'd do as I do for my husband--dilute the concentrated oil so it's easier to titrate. For him, I first use coconut oil, then local raw honey (no more cooking at that point) until I've increased the volume 10x. Then I start with about a pea size of that, he'll take it, let's me know how he feels. He's got about 100lbs on the dog.

indicabush

indicabush

That's a low end of human weight range, so if it were me, I'd do as I do for my husband--dilute the concentrated oil so it's easier to titrate. For him, I first use coconut oil, then local raw honey (no more cooking at that point) until I've increased the volume 10x. Then I start with about a pea size of that, he'll take it, let's me know how he feels. He's got about 100lbs on the dog.

Thank You very much!

O

OrganicFarmr

So increase the volume by 20x?

bluebully420

bluebully420

There is a study where cbd rich oil has helped prolong a dogs life that has had a diagnosis of cancer now the mg tp weight ratio would be my concern. Anatomy is anatomy wether human or k9 a cancer cell is a cancer cell its age weight and over all health ratios that determine mg/lb ratios. I hope this helped as i love my bullies but my tanka girl has been with us for 8 years now and id do anything to save her.

O

OrganicFarmr

I'm going to make some RSO. I have 4 oz of bud I need to make hash with anyway. I'll have to order some syringes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom