Pakistani Landraces/Afghani Landraces

• Thread starter Kush Kloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigbag

Back in the day...Reeferman collected then bred a bunch of region of origin, landrace Hashplant's ( Lebanese, Afghani, Indian, Turkish, China Yunnan, Nepalese, Uzbecki, Tasjiki, etc, etc )strain hunting old world Indica's a noble mission indeed...;)

Reeferman

Reeferman

Hi big bag I have the majority of my collection plus new cultivars from Pakistan and North India .
I have traveled to a majority of the regions talked about .
India Pakistan , Egypt , Syria , Turkey , Morocco .
I am working with a amazing landrace from Pakistan that confirms the story I was told about the history of Pink kush king jiffy pot aka purple skunk that all these plants came from loads of hash and buds that came via Vancouver Island between 73_77 these loads were imported by a bike club . I have written about this history over and over but the low land Pakistani has pink hairs and smells identical I have not got a terpene profile yet but it's certainly closely related .
The big difference is how much faster the landrace flowers outdoors if these plants are grown under 24 hours of light than placed outdoors they just flower , grown totally outdoor from seed the plants get large I will post picture easily 1-1.5 lb potential (not all) like most land races from the region there are 2 structural pheno types this plant even throws the same pink hairs as the pink kush .
It has similar smell to Chemdog 91 I have had these seed since 08 but focussed on golden temple kush from the Indian side of the boarder .
The Pak 1 has proven itself to be one of the highest value land races I have investigated I am thinking the big select mother I have will be fully mature by sept 10 or sooner .
When we took clones and planted them to the ground at 7-8" from a 1 gallon pot on June 12 it was finished 65-70 days later despite increasing day light this does not occur if seedling are grown under natural photo period .
This is not like afghan auto or Iranian auto the flower from select line is tasty and potent enough to be competitive mj .
We bred f1 to other strains all are flowering very rapidly outdoors .
I was told all this in a limited way in Pakistan but I discounted the testimony from the hash seller who was saying all this too my buddy Who is Afghan Canadian and Speaks Pashtun and Other dialects

Reeferman

Reeferman

The Pak 1 has proven itself to be one of the highest value land races I have investigated I am thinking the big select mother I have will be fully mature by sept 10 or sooner .
When we took clones and planted them to the ground at 7-8" from a 1 gallon pot on June 12 it was finished 65-70 days later despite increasing day light this does not occur if seedling are grown under natural photo period
This is the plant planted to the ground June 12 in from a 1 gallon pot directly to unamended hole threw a fist full of lime down and watered it in .
Was a sickly clone in a 1 gallon in the corner so I just dug it in and this is what it did .
The Lovely Liberty holds the plant

IMG 0630
IMG 0631
Reeferman

Reeferman

Picture does not do justice the plant is a 5' round bush with super strong branching from the ground up it will easily yield 1-1.5 lbs if unseeded

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Wow sounds good @Reeferman im loving the pink hairs also the leaves look very cool and exotic. Any better close up bud pictures or any pictures of it close up indoor? What about males any good smells? Any resinous males?

KK

Reeferman

Reeferman

I am about to receive a fresh shipment of seeds directly from Pakistan , I have a friend in Pakistan who was running a dispensary helping those with Cancer , sadly he was forced to close in June .
He has been collecting genetics in his home country and Afghanistan he is sending me what he describes as the best Pakistani and Afghani genetics he has encountered , considering he loves the plant and has spent his entire life in the regions I am very excited to see what I am going to receive its a great present for me but you all know really the entire globe has the potential to enjoy the great genetics I work with so very excited indeed
Everything I have grown from Pakistan has been exceptional made me aware that the stories of the Pink kush and king family that were said to have been from the region are as close as I can tell .
The Pakistani strains I have worked with all seem to have a Chem type terpene profile , The PCK I am working with from ACE does not have the terpene profile I am talking about seems more like Afghani .
I am very impressed with PCK its just sweeter than the Pak 1 or Pink or the commercial hash plants in the South .
lets hope my friends in Pakistan package well enough for them to make it !

Reeferman

Reeferman

Here are the names of what I have coming DAIYA KHAN MARI (AFHAN) CHITRAAL MINGORA HEAVY (PAKISTANI)
& ONE SIMPLY CALLED NORTHERN REGION PAKISTANI .
Very excited to receive these seeds as should everyone be I have elevated expectations , I am also being promised another 3 strains from this winters harvest from another breeder in Pakistan .
Reef

Slingem

Slingem

I am about to receive a fresh shipment of seeds directly from Pakistan , I have a friend in Pakistan who was running a dispensary helping those with Cancer , sadly he was forced to close in June .
He has been collecting genetics in his home country and Afghanistan he is sending me what he describes as the best Pakistani and Afghani genetics he has encountered , considering he loves the plant and has spent his entire life in the regions I am very excited to see what I am going to receive its a great present for me but you all know really the entire globe has the potential to enjoy the great genetics I work with so very excited indeed
Everything I have grown from Pakistan has been exceptional made me aware that the stories of the Pink kush and king family that were said to have been from the region are as close as I can tell .
The Pakistani strains I have worked with all seem to have a Chem type terpene profile , The PCK I am working with from ACE does not have the terpene profile I am talking about seems more like Afghani .
I am very impressed with PCK its just sweeter than the Pak 1 or Pink or the commercial hash plants in the South .
lets hope my friends in Pakistan package well enough for them to make it !

Sad news, but sounds like good good things to come seed wise.. Keeps us updated please as I am looking for heavy PAk and Affie lines to us with CBDs for family

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Hey @Reeferman how are those Pakistani and Afghani landrace strains coming along? Any picture, smoke reports, and descriptions?

KK

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

@shoestring did you ever get in touch with the guy with the burlap sack full of Aghani seeds?
Pm me if you can brother.

KK

shaganja

shaganja

Hi, I'm starting this thread because I'm in love with indicas and there superior resin content as compared to Sativas. I'm in search of the perfect indica landrace from Pakistan and Afghanistan that fits to my standards. This is for breeding purposes. So if anyone could help me find the right indica that will be Great! I would really appreciate it!
Here's what I'm looking for:
1. High resin production
2. High potency to medium high potency
3. Symetrical structure
4. High calyx to leaf ratio
5. Good smell

Pictures please and origins of strain, mainly from hash regions. Let's try and keep this thread alive not just for me but everyone else in search of indica landraces Thanks :)

i would use the iranian early from dr. greenthumb. i think we have played kushes out a little

Top Bottom