Pakistani Landraces/Afghani Landraces

• Thread starter Kush Kloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

motz

Maybe what we call ''hybrids'' has been happening in nature all along or not at all and it all comes from the heavy hand of human intervention that has made the drug type marijuana become seperate from typical hemp. So this begs the question when did humans first interact with the wild hemp plant and ingested it someway and had an an effect. Then when did we as humans start selecting through breeding bring out more of that effect with wild hemp? And once you come to that conclusion every marijuana/hemp plant has been worked (hybridized) at one time or another. Man iam stoned. But this is starting.to be a cool thread. Thanks.
Maybe not so heavy handed humans,those sats and indys are all grown in the same regions. I would also say there is some open pollinization going on also.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Do you have any seeds of your M-I-S?
@homebrew420
I do in fact of the M-i-S separated females and used 2 males of differing growth habits. both had the same aroma of dirty mechanics shop. varying degrees of frost and a few different aromas from the different fems. Citrus was predominantly what we saw from the 8 seeds we had.
I will get a pic up of the plant we kept, though no longer in production.

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

20141003 110908
20141003 110936

10days from harvest. Massive.

canadaseed

canadaseed

Pakistani Chitral Kush... have many here grown it?? I've heard around the net that it's a weak strain. She's a beautiful plant and i'm just wondering are the bad reviews because of the gene's or cut time (resin ripeness). has anyone bred with PCK to create new varieties?

M

motz

Pakistani Chitral Kush... have many here grown it?? I've heard around the net that it's a weak strain. She's a beautiful plant and i'm just wondering are the bad reviews because of the gene's or cut time (resin ripeness). has anyone bred with PCK to create new varieties?
More of a building block

M

motz

So is Snows TGK-true gangster kush. Guess it depends what you're trying to do? The PCK has a lot of diff. colors to her. But so does the TGK. A friend just recently did a paki fruit x Red Heri Fruit. That had 2 diff. phenos one purple and one green. That looks sound.

canadaseed

canadaseed

So is Snows TGK-true gangster kush. Guess it depends what you're trying to do? The PCK has a lot of diff. colors to her. But so does the TGK. A friend just recently did a paki fruit x Red Heri Fruit. That had 2 diff. phenos one purple and one green. That looks sound.
hmm some quick research on TGK found out theres a pheno that smells/tastes like juniper. That's very interesting. Sounds like a killer cross ur friend did im not familiar with those strain?! I was thinking of crossing PCK with a heavy indica but I'm gonna go with the ISS i have. A project that would look like this:
PCK pollinate ISS.
grow 20 (PCKxISS) pick my favorites to pollinate again with PCK
from the new seeds select a male to create a new variety grow 20 seeds select desired male(s)
Once (PCKxISS) pollen is collected then i will think of a new female to pollinate. Most likely a Girl Scout Cookies.

Then start with the TGK, perhaps get lucky and find a juniper berry pheno and start crosses with that. (PCKxISSxGCS) pollinate TGK or the other way around.

homebrew420

homebrew420

For the most part if you find a PCK lacking in the potency dept good chance it will be passed along. I have made a number of different hybrids using both sexes on differing crosses. Fems wher crossed to my Magik, Tahoe og, and I think a few others, the males hit about 6 different cuts. 2 of the cuts were PCK purple flowers differing greatly in flower form, one with long foxtail flowers while the other was solid dense og/kush type flowers. ALso crossed a landrace Mazar-i-sharif, calling the hybrid Tribal Territory.
I have a pic of the PCK x Magik. I will get that up today

peace

Toaster79

Toaster79

My girlfriend used to work for UN in Afghanistan and she has still some connections down there. We'll try to make contact to few guys down there and a few guys in India. If that turns out well I'll be having some seeds to share. I'll keep you boys and girls posted when beans show up.

++++ Vibes

Keep it Green

homebrew420

homebrew420

Sorry they are sideways. Color and aroma are from pck, sweet lemony citrus bubblegum thing. Intensified by the Magik male for sure.

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

THe Uncle Willy's Affi, is also flowering in the grow. When she is another week or so I will get some photos. This is another landrace Afghani grown and bred at altitude in excess of 8500FT. They have finished outdoors at this altitude for the last 30+ years. May have to do 30 or so down the line.

Top Bottom