Panic room

• Thread starter organicpanic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrBanjo

MrBanjo

@organicpanic I've got two mixes going right now for comparison. The first is coco and clay korrel 80/20. The second mix is peat moss, worm castings, bone meal, kelp, dolomite lime, and a small amount of clay korrel (not a big fan of perlite) for drainage.

I'm pretty new to making my own mixes though. Do you make your soil mixes so that you don't have to feed?

organicpanic

organicpanic

Nice mixes! That should be fun. Yes I do.The mix I have running now is bagged TGA supersoil,Happy frog,recycled soil, compost,ewc,Dr earth dry fert blend forget what one,alfalfa,kelp meal mulched and cover cropped and probably more I'm forgetting. Water and various teas,aloe water,but mostly straight tap water. Building a new mix now that should be really good. Now I have to research clay korrel. Likewise always learning and love it!

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

clay korrel was just the organic alternative to Hydroton (which may be organic, and not listed, I don't know) that I could find. I might make the switch to regular old rock though, as the korrel was kind of expensive.

organicpanic

organicpanic

I see. For drainage/airation I'm going with rice hulls, 3/8 lave rock and not sure what else?

organicpanic

organicpanic

Day 8

organicpanic

organicpanic

Yeah in opposite order of what was stated. Awesome and sideways.

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

Wanted to check in and say, running coco loco now and it's worth the little extra for less stress on my back trying to mic my own. Been really happy and bug free.

Both the estrella and silver lotus look great man. Love to see good frosty organic nugs.

Natural

Natural

everything's looking great!
I agree man..everything I've gotten or grown in rockwool has died on me. Clones root nice and fast..but as soon as they go into dirt they go downhill.

organicpanic

organicpanic

Overdue update. All the flowers cured out nice. 80 % were really good. Got a batch of csi 2 weeks in. Cornbreadbubba, Burkle2.0 and MPK. Got a batch of seeds started also. ECSD/Blackwidow x ChocolateRain, mountain temple/BloodOrange x Dreambubble and SoursnowdogD x Dreambubble

IMG 20150315 203132
IMG 20150318 154156
drewski85

drewski85

@organicpanic I guess you never found anything worthwhile out of the flo/black domina x bubblegum?

organicpanic

organicpanic

Yeah one turned out the goodness for sure. Took a good cure but its a house favorite now. Pungent burnt tar type. Offensive. Im sure the others woulda been good if I hadnt jacked em up

Top Bottom